Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• MomEof3 By  MomEof3
    10.01.09

These tablets are a must have for babies that are teething! I have used them for all of my kids (three of them) and they all didn't mind the taste of them. They dissolved fast in their mouths, and they worked wonders! The pain almost seemed to completely dissolve as well! You have to try these if you haven't!!

• Xx5Xy1 By  Xx5Xy1
    09.30.09

When my 3 year old was cutting teeth NOTHING worked for her. She spent days crying, nothing would console her, teething gels did nothing but make her mad. On the advice of a friend I tried these teething tablets with little hope of them actually working but I was at my wits end and willing to try anything. Within one hour I had my daughter back. They relieved the pain, fever, and irritability. Since that day we ALWAYS have not only Hylands teething tablets in our medicine cabinet but many of their other homeopathic remedies.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.29.09

This product is awesome! Works better than Orajel! Most kids do not like the taste or sensation of Orajel and this doesn't have either! They are tiny tablets that instantly melt in baby's/child's mouth. They work wonders! One bottle lasts a long time too!