Hylands Homeopathic Teething Tablets | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

These are a GOD SEND! without these I don't think I would have ever been able to survive the teething times. I found that prevention was the most useful when using these tablets. Do not wait till your child starts to get uncomfortable/cranky or they will not be as effective. My daughter's teething bothered her the most at night so usually before dinner I would give her a dose, and then another dose right before bed along with a frozen teething ring. She actually enjoyed taking the tablets and never complained like she did/does with other medicines. Hyland's is a go to in my house. I also recommend their cold tablets as well!

• imsum1els By  imsum1els
    07.21.11

These Teething tablets are the ONLY thing that have ever helped my daughter while teething. Orajel just made her angry and drule all over the place and I hated giving her it. I used to melt these in a little water to make a paste to rum on her gums and within minutes she seemed so much happier.

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

This product is really amazing. I didn't feel safe giving my son other recommended things by friends such as Tylenol. These I felt safe and I knew I wasn't going to accidentally give him too much. He would wake up in the middle of the night crying due to teething, I would just pop 2 in his mouth and he would fall back asleep. I have another baby on the way and this will be another product i def buy again

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    04.10.11

When my two children were of teething age...we used the Hyland's teething tablets because they were recommended to ME by a friend. They seem to work wonders....actually I'm not really quite sure HOW they work but it soothed my fussy babies in a time of need.

• ampjorgensen By  ampjorgensen
    03.23.11

Was an inconvenience when they were recalled. I called and they were kind enough to send me a free product and I bought their children's cough medicine for my oldest with it. Overall the tabs worked well, but not very long. The tabs were not each the same size, it reminded me of hand rolled and sliced pills you would see in the pioneer days and the lack of a child lock on the lid caused a few scares when my oldest got ahold of them.

• dslasvegas By  dslasvegas
    03.22.11

I could not have survived my two children's teething if it weren't for this product. I recommend it to all my friends with kids and we all swear by it!

• NattyH By  NattyH
    03.20.11

I love this product. The warning on the label is true...children may fall asleep after using because it calms them. I loved this with both of my teething babies

• AngelaMarie22 By  AngelaMarie22
    02.19.11

I LOVE these and have recommended them to everyone I know with babies!!! I first used them in 2007 when my first daughter started teething and then used them again for my second baby. I'm so happy they fixed the problems they were having and put them back on the shelf. I will definitely use these for my newest baby!!! WAY better then baby orajel!

• BMDsMommy By  BMDsMommy
    02.10.11

My child LIVED on these while he was teething. They eased his pain without me having to dope him up on pain meds. I would recommend this to any mom going through the teething stage. Not all brands are the same either. I tried another brand and my son almost choked because they were hard and did not dissolve very fast. Hyland's are the only one that dissolve fast and gave this momma piece of mind!

• lauris123 By  lauris123
    01.21.11

the best product ever, worked wonders with my two kids, if I have another child I will use them again.

• Mijeka By  Mijeka
    01.09.11

We've been using this product for about 12mon, and LOVE it! have also used another Hylands product, with great results :)