Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Meh. It doesn't really do much. I'm better off with a broom. Waste of money, IMO.

• Md-2013 By  Md-2013
    10.26.13

Love it!! Great for a quick cleaning in a busy day .

• kellystorey92813 By  kellystorey92813
    10.22.13

its great for the smaller spaces but I found that it doesn't really suck that well

• tayrawr224 By  tayrawr224
    10.18.13

This is an incredible product. lightweight, affordable, and it works well. It really cleans up the dirt and messes which always seem to accumulate. It makes keeping the apartment clean a much easier task

• csettle By  csettle
    10.10.13

I love this product, it is great for our apartment and makes picking up so much easier.

• vvilarruel By  vvilarruel
    09.25.13

I own 2 dogs and have constant hair on the floor. With wood floors even after sweeping there is still hair left behind. With the Swiffer Vac I am able to pick up the left over from the broom. Im sure I would not need to sweep if I VACed every day but since I do it every 3days I have to do both for my sake LOL!!. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because like another reviewer stated the basket inside does get clogged up half way through the vaccuming but I manage to clean it up and empty the casing to continue with my cleaning without a problem.

• hackleysstore By  hackleysstore
    07.14.13

I love my Swiffer vac! It is great for cleaning hardwood floors!

• divalady963 By  divalady963
    07.03.13

I am really not fond of this. It definitely feels more like a broom than a vacuum. The charge does not maintain very long and the pad pushes things a lot. Terrible for collecting large crumbs or cat litter.

• Nessav By  Nessav
    05.30.13

Cleaning wood floor with this is perfect

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

Swifter sweeper is very lightweight and are pretty good for small areas they have rechargeable batteries and it lasts long enough to go over two good sized rooms then you have to recharge so if you have a lot of areas to go over it is better to have something that has a longer battery life or just use an electric broom .