Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• Krissynichole By  Krissynichole
    09.10.15

Love the smell keeps them smelling good. And is great for those he washers!

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

What can I say...... it's a Tide product, so of course, its GREAT!! Bonus the scent is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TRINIIDOL By  TRINIIDOL
    09.05.15

this is a really great product it delivers! really has the clothes all fresh and clean i hope i can see tide softener 1 day that will be really cool to match the detergent to create an extra fresh scent that leaves the clothes feeling, looking and smelling clean and beautiful....

• DeanneLaury By  DeanneLaury
    08.30.15

Tide by it self is just a great detergent, and febreeze is also a great product, but putting them together is an awesome idea, and when I tried this out I loved it, it had the awesome strength of tides cleaning and the amazing scent of febreeze. Tides has a great scent when you purchase regular Tide, but adding Febreeze to Tide just made it awesome, I love the scent, and the detergent still cleans just and strong and beautify bright like Tide always has, just now the scent is awesome and clean.

• Sparkles9124 By  Sparkles9124
    08.24.15

I really enjoy washing with Tide products because it doesn't leave a stain like some detergents do. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh, it's works on stains but gentle on colors.

• njmomto2 By  njmomto2
    08.19.15

I love all Tide products. My children and I have sensitive and....believe it or not....Tide is one of the only detergents that we do not react to. I love the scent! Our clothes smell as pretty as they look!!

• hazieemarie By  hazieemarie
    07.30.15

I love Tide. I love Febreeze. To me, this is absolute perfection. It's like Heaven in a bath for your clothes.

• alyssamarie726 By  alyssamarie726
    07.30.15

Great...always helps get the hardest stains out! Not only does it get stains out but if you have a puppy this product makes sure that even his mess gets out of those towels.

• deydry By  deydry
    07.30.15

Great. . I used it for my husband workout clothing. .

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

love any tide. always makes my clothes look their best but its so expensive so i cant always afford it. only on special occasions. but if i had my way id always use tide :)