Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail color Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• susananne By  susananne
    10.27.11

Nice variety of shades now, though initially there were very few. A good quality nail polish, it goes on smoothly and dries fast. I like to change nail color at least once a week and it Iasts pretty well between color changes.

• evienyc By  evienyc
    10.27.11

I have an arsenal of this nail polish in a multitude of colors. The precision brush is great for putting on the polish flawlessly... there are times when I can do all my nails without having to clean up a single one! It lives up to it's name & dried fantastically fast and the color is rich & thick enough that one coat is sufficient. No need to double or triple coat the color. My only complaint is that they don't come out with new colors often enough... really want the latest colors that are in season but they don't have them yet.

• kimmy18 By  kimmy18
    10.27.11

Have a couple shades of this nail polish. The name doesn't lie. It dries very quickly and lasts long too. A few days after I have put it on, my nails still have no chips. Great polish.

• MsHarris69 By  MsHarris69
    10.26.11

I liked the product initially, but found it got goopier and dried out faster than other bottle polishes. Good for a quick change, but a bit expensive for that purpose only.

• Jazz123455 By  Jazz123455
    04.23.11

Use constantly in different shades. Love this product. Love the fast drying concept and just love it overall.

• tashar27 By  tashar27
    01.26.11

I like this product over all. Dries really fast and the brush is rounded and I love it because I dont get paint all over my skin.

• lilhypnotic By  lilhypnotic
    01.26.11

it works well for me i like the brush and it easy usage

• brittanyda17 By  brittanyda17
    01.26.11

good color choices! very nice thick polish only need 1-2 coats. but over time the polish gets too thik and chucky to smoothly apply onto nails

• cmk526 By  cmk526
    01.26.11

I have a very girly 3 year old daughter that loves to have her nails polished but doesn't sit still long enough for regular polish to dry- so this is perfect for us. she loves the bright fun colors!

• Bunnycas By  Bunnycas
    01.26.11

I don't care for the size of the brush. It is too big and can get messy.

• umana22 By  umana22
    01.24.11

the colors are great but the brush dries up to quikly and causes the polish to be clumpy

• kar_tx By  kar_tx
    12.08.10

I love this polish! If you have small children like I do, you need something that you can put on quickly and that will be dry by the time someone needs to be picked up or changed. This is the stuff! Now, if you are comparing it to a "regular" brand, it is not going to perform as well. I have yet to see a quick drying formula that does, but if you add the topcoat, it will last a few days to a week(depending on how careful you are with it).

• lily8783 By  lily8783
    12.05.10

It does dry quickly, but too quickly to do a good job. Not worth the money except for the clear coat. It's the only one that looks good on.

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    12.02.10

I love nail polish but I like it better when it drys quickley

• dlcspeaks By  dlcspeaks
    11.30.10

This was a quick fix for messy nails just before a last minute meeting. The dark shade I selected covered my exhisting polish and the wide brush took just a few strokes to complete the job. It dried instantly. The polish did chip the next day, but I did not put a top coat on. I keep it in the car for 911 nail emergencies.