Yoplait Whips Whipped Yogurt Review Page 5 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• ladyt3xthelady By  ladyt3xthelady
    01.10.11

I love, love Yoplait Whips!! The Strawberry Mist & Chocolate Mousse are so very good! They are light, creamy and very airy!

• bigt619 By  bigt619
    11.07.10

whips are my favorite! i never liked yogurt until recently and its light and fluffy and yummy!

• FeliciaBauer By  FeliciaBauer
    10.30.10

The strawberry is my favorite. Very good.

• speakmichelle By  speakmichelle
    10.14.10

I really didn't love this. Something about the texture was a little gross to me. Ick. I love regular yoplait, though!

• justmauid By  justmauid
    07.28.10

Yoplait is the "only" yogurt I will eat. But the Yoplait Whips aren't my favorite. The texture is odd and the Lemon flavored ones almost taste like sour milk. Give me a low fat cherry yoplait and I'm good to go!

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    07.10.10

Whips are my favorite too! I am not a fan of the chocolate flavors, but more and more flavors are becoming available. I agree, orange is the BEST! Its definitely more like a dessert to me than a regular yogurt...but you still get the benefits of eating yogurt!

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

I love these! My favorite is the strawberry, but the other ones are great too. The taste is awesome and I love the light, fluffy texture. I buy these every payday and have a really hard time making them last because they are so good.

• Maddiehb By  Maddiehb
    12.01.09

Yummy! These are really good, and taste amazing frozen! I do wish they would come out with more flavors.

• Cupcake_Fairy By  Cupcake_Fairy
    09.21.09

Love them!! and the texture is beautifulllll...i also agree that they are awesome frozen!

• CHRISTINE24666 By  CHRISTINE24666
    09.17.09

gross

• stacy46 By  stacy46
    09.08.09

I put them in the freezer and eat them as a frozen treat on a hot summer day. I get a cool down and i get nutrients

• alane2086 By  alane2086
    08.19.09

i do not like the whips. they taste ok except for they taste a little like medicine to me and the texture grosses me out.

• ariane8576 By  ariane8576
    07.23.09

I have always hated yogurt until now. Yoplait Whips are wonderful! I have tried almost every yogurt product on the market and have never enjoyed any of them until I found the Whips. The Keylime and the Orange are the best. They taste more like a dessert pudding rather than yogurt. I am a teacher so we are always trying to find a quick meal for lunch and this has really been a hit. There are about 8 of us that eat lunch together everday and we are all addicted to the Whips. There are only about 4 or 5 different types available but they have all been great. Hopefully, Yoplait will introduce more in the future!