etsy.com Website Review Page 5 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• meada1 By  meada1
    01.22.11

I love Etsy! There is everything from vintage signs and jewelry to modern art. It is a great sight for finding personalized items as well. The prices for the most part are very reasonable. There are a lot of great gift ideas. It is also a way for people to make a little extra money. I have told a lot of my friends about Etsy.com.

• 507laura By  507laura
    01.05.11

I love it, I shop and sell my hand embroidery and vintage items there. check out my shop if you want, get 10% your purchase use code 1XMAS http://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryKaleidoscope

• jlindseyc By  jlindseyc
    01.05.11

i love the site...but warning, it can be addictive and hours of your day can dissapear without you realizing it!

• mari95flores By  mari95flores
    12.23.10

OMG I am on here forever, well sort of. You find anything & everything!!!! Really neat stuff.

• loli1707 By  loli1707
    12.03.10

all i can say is I LUV ETSY ! one of the best websites around for unique ,one of a kind gifts

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    12.02.10

I am 100% would and have recommend this website. It awsome. There so many,many shop to go. Time fly by when you are looking at so many beautiful items. The price range from low to high. This is the number one site on my list. LOVE IT!

• thunkybrewster By  thunkybrewster
    11.28.10

I love Etsy and have told my friends about it! I love that you can buy delicious cookies, or collaborate on a custom product like an embroidered blanket or personalized tickets. A great creative outlet for both buyer and seller!

• princess_sativa By  princess_sativa
    10.30.10

inlove with this website! i have bought christmas/birthday presents from here! big hit! :)

• ambermcmyne By  ambermcmyne
    09.29.10

I have used Etsy.com personally and even though i didnt sell anything to anyone i was still very pleased. they make it incredably easy and it was free to post something for around a month. they have so many cool things on there, its so much fun to look around and see how creative some people are.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    09.06.10

so meany cool things on there, is like a ren fair anf a craft fair only with a seach button, never actually bought any thing yet, but i plan to soon

• chatty45 By  chatty45
    09.05.10

Etsy is a great site for buying special gifts that can't be store bought and a great selection of handmade products.

• DianneK By  DianneK
    09.02.10

I love handmade things.I buy jewelry and handmade handbags from Etsy quite often.Everyone is very nice and they are also very honest and they are quick to ship what you order.

• tollesaa1881 By  tollesaa1881
    07.22.10

I love all the handmade things but you would have to list multiple items all day in order for people to see your goods. It shows them in a newest order.

• frappegirl By  frappegirl
    07.22.10

What a great site, all of the handmade items and so many neat things to look at.

• wkv2069 By  wkv2069
    07.22.10

I like etsy and use it myself! There are so many different things out there that are one of a kind. You could spend hours browsing this site and not even know it!