HAPPYBABY Organic Puffs | SheSpeaks

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    09.14.10

My picky 2 year old still likes these for a snack and I often find my 5 year old sneaking a few for himself too.

• extexgirl By  extexgirl
    02.01.10

My kids love these. You can get them at Target or Babies r Us. I like these because they are organic.

• hudsonanne By  hudsonanne
    08.21.09

I haven't seen the puffs at my store either, but I tell everyone I meet that the Happy Baby frozen baby food is AMAZING!!! My daughter was having trouble transitioning to baby food from nursing- she didn't care for anything much. I tried this brand (in the freezer section- they come in an ice cube like tray) and she started gobbling it down. I couldn't feed it to her fast enough. They are so convenient to use. If we are going out, i just pop two or three cubes in a small tupperware with a lid and they thaw while i'm on the go. They also work great in all the 'sneaky chef' recipes. So instead of boiling, mashing, dividing and freezing all the purees- i just pop out one or two of these organic veggie cubes and i'm all done. I would definitely tell everyone to try this brand- very, very good!

• kamalaya By  kamalaya
    07.16.09

Our baby loved these!!!! Very tasty

• liliarose By  liliarose
    07.16.09

Very good. I was hungry when my daughter was eating some and I tried a couple. Good flavor but not to overpowering for a baby. You can tell they're not sugary or junk foody when you eat them. They were inexpensive. They dissolve faster than any other product like this that my daughter has tried. Definitely eased any fears I had of her choking on them. And the best part is--she loves them and she's so proud that she can feed herself something.

• Rashida By  Rashida
    07.15.09

can i get 1 free to test it as in Oman we don't have it

• daydreamgrl1 By  daydreamgrl1

my grandson loves them

• jennyandscottk By  jennyandscottk
    07.14.09

I was babysitting my nephew and they left some at my house. My daughter is too young to be on food yet. So in a moment of hunger, I ate some. My nephew loves them and they are pretty good.

• johnston270 By  johnston270
    07.14.09

Very good. My step son loves them

• cmcannizzaro By  cmcannizzaro
    07.13.09

These are awesome! They dissolve easily, are mildly flavored and encourage motor skills. My daughter loves them. There are other flavors, too, like apples and veggies.