e.l.f. Cosmetics Brushes Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

these brushes are amazing for the price, every beginner should have these for there collection.

• Sparkscity831 By  Sparkscity831
    06.20.11

like i have said E.l.f. is amazing! & their brushes are soft and durable:)

• deeblushez By  deeblushez
    06.07.11

i got the set of these for 12 dollors on elf i really do love them so far i have had no problems with them breaking or anything they are really good brushes for the great price you really cant go wrong

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    03.27.11

The white brushes from E.L.F. that used to be called the "professional" line which is now changed to the "essential" line are decent depending on which ones you get. The eyeshadow brushes are great for a dollar. They are very fluffy and soft. The down side is that depending on the actual brush you get, the quality changes. The actual bristle amount and shape can be different. Sometimes where the brush connects to the handle will fall off. A lot of times the hairs do shed but it's really no big deal. The face brushes are a bust though. Don't even bother. They are scratchy. But...if you want to have eyeshadow brushes that you don't mind throwing away after a while or don't mind losing, the eyeshadow brushes are great for that purpose!!!

• nevena_06 By  nevena_06
    03.23.11

The eyeshadow C brush from the studio line is amazing. Very soft and holds a lot of product. It was the first studio brush I bought and I use it every day.

• ampjorgensen By  ampjorgensen
    03.23.11

Cheap and work great! I constantly am losing brushes in my purse so these are a must!

• sweetchic86 By  sweetchic86
    03.21.11

I really like the mineral brushes; although they are $5 each they are definitely worth it, are environmentally-friendly, and are made of taklon. They are so soft! The only downside is that they get dirty easily, which is considerable since the brushes are yellow/white colored =D Great buy!

• apreisen By  apreisen
    08.11.10

I have been using elf brushes for a little over a year now and I still love them! Quality in line with brushes I've gotten from department stores. Well worth the money and then some! I highly recommend them!

• mysticalmalissa By  mysticalmalissa
    08.11.10

I totally love ELF brushes. I bought my white handled set at Dollar General for $1 a brush. Now that I have found their web site, I now have the Studio Line of brushes, they are $3 each and comparable to high end brushes such as MAC.

• MissBeautyMae By  MissBeautyMae
    07.23.10

Some brushes are a bit scratchy (any that look like they have the red fibres). I also wish this kit came with sometype of case or roll because I ruined some early on not storing them properly and this is the only elf set without a case. Some of the eye brushes are my absolute favourites and I use them daily. Would recommend purchasing brushes separately and not as a set. Choose only the brushes you want/need, there is no savings in purchasing a full set.

• immahappycamper By  immahappycamper
    07.19.10

I recently Got one! Loved it. and only a DOLLAR!

• TashaHD By  TashaHD
    07.18.10

The E.L.F brushes are pretty good, especially for a dollar. The studio brushes are $3, but they are amazing! Some $1 brushes are flops, but hey, its a dollar!

• lisalovesyeww By  lisalovesyeww
    07.16.10

this is something i would love to try! they seem so amazing!

• laguay89 By  laguay89
    07.16.10

I love these brushes! the only one i don't really use or like is the foundation brush. The product seems to just get soaked into the bristles and leaves stroke marks. All the other ones are AMAZING!!! highly recommend!!

• GirlyGeek By  GirlyGeek
    07.14.10

Personally, I would give the regular "professional" (white handle) brushes only 3-stars because I find the brushes a bit too stiff, and its been shedding since before I even took it out of the package! But I will admit, I have bought worse brushes for more money! I rated 5-stars with the Studio line (black handle) in mind. Not only sleek and soft but effective and low-budget. Buy with confidence!