Movie Up Review Page 5 of 19 | SheSpeaks

• Hcmomma By  Hcmomma
    08.29.14

Such A Cute Movie!!! From A Mother Of 3, This Is Worth The Buy!!

• netterbug By  netterbug
    08.28.14

Cute movie!

• dessym91 By  dessym91
    07.22.14

such a cute movie! I can watch again & again & not even get sick of it

• mjmama By  mjmama
    07.08.14

This is by far one of my favorites. The beginning sequence alone made me tear up. It's definitely one you can sit through with your kids and not worry about getting a headache.

• Wyssaneko By  Wyssaneko
    07.07.14

It was a really adorable movie. Definitely good for the younger ones, or just as a really good movie to watch for a bit of a laugh.

• Selhorst1989 By  Selhorst1989
    07.06.14

Very cute movie. I havn't seen it in a long time but would like to watch again with my boys.

• jsadina By  jsadina
    06.21.14

My kids love this movie

• teenster3 By  teenster3
    06.20.14

In my opinion this was an ok movie, but since I can't seem to remember too much about it, I would have to say that I have seen better.

• mudcake79 By  mudcake79
    06.18.14

We loved this movie so much we purchased the DVD, so we could watch it anytime.

• sheshe218 By  sheshe218
    06.18.14

My family Loved this movie. We laughed and cried! Great family movie!

• knatasha By  knatasha
    06.16.14

Wonderful movie, I watched it over and over with my son.

• dontlikealaska By  dontlikealaska
    06.11.14

Up is one of my family's favorite movies. It makes you laugh and cry. We bought Up when it first came out and have enjoyed it many times since. Our kids have most of the movie memorized and use the movie quotes in normal daily conversation...which can sometimes be pretty funny. I would recommend this for families with both young and older children.

• JezykaSumpter28645 By  JezykaSumpter28645
    06.11.14

I love this movie, and my kids love it too. It is a sweet endearing story that shows/ teaches people to love and care about each other

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    02.13.14

Really enjoyed this movie. This is a movie I would go back and watch again. Great characters in this and I think it is enjoyable for adults as well as children.

• SandraMM By  SandraMM
    02.01.14

I enjoyed this movie. Good story line for all ages.