Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme | SheSpeaks

• Burts Bees is an awesome brand. The only negative is the cost. It's way too expensive for such a small jar. The smell and quality is Perfecto!

• I love burt's bees products, but this one I will definitely never use again. Made my hands greasy and really couldn't tell much difference.

• gooberak By  gooberak
    12.25.14

I've used this before and I love it. Not greasy.

• lutaps By  lutaps
    11.16.14

Love For dry skin! Keeps my hands very moisturized and smells great!

• knewell By  knewell
    11.08.14

I love this product! A lot of lotions out there make my skin dry and I have to reuse every hour. Creamy texture keeps your skin moist for hours!

• Breezyod By  Breezyod
    10.01.14

i work outside with plants a lot and Burt's Bees lotions saved my skin from the cracking and peeling that I used to get. I apply once in the morning and once in the evening. It works, I just wish it was a little more raw.

• sandrota By  sandrota
    09.21.14

I never tried any Burt's bee product, I will give it a try. Seems like this is a good cream. My hand are very dry and the cream I am currently using is not working

• Maritza0603 By  Maritza0603
    09.05.14

I love this hand cream! It leaves my hands smelling and feeling so good. It is a thick consistency so it will leave ur hands feeling a little greasy afterwards that why I use it mostly at night time before bed. I love the smell of almond anything.

• Aklindb11 By  Aklindb11
    08.07.14

The smell is great; it's a light almond smell, but definitely not over powering. The texture is wonderfull as well-- very smooth. That being said, I don't think this moisturizes better than any other Burt's Bees product. Being a hand creme, I wish it was not as greasy. I also don't like how it is difficult to spread around and rub into the skin.

• youlikeannie By  youlikeannie
    08.07.14

I am a sucker for a rich moisturizer and this one hits the nail on the head. The smell is to die for and makes my cuticles smoother and the fine lines on my hands look plumper and less noticeable. Love this product.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

This is my husband's favorite! He is a guy's guy; nothing even remotely girly, or fru fru for him!! He used to be a helicopter mechanic and his hands would get beat up being out in the elements all day. I do not want my man to have girly hands, but his were just too rough. My mom bought him this for Christmas and he tried it reluctantly. He likes the almond scent and it softens his hands! I decided to try it on my rough feet and it smoothed out my calluses after a long, long winter!

• amyclay25 By  amyclay25
    06.15.14

I love hand creme and this is one product that I never run out of. The almond milk has such a sweet smell and from the first use I could tell this was a high quality product. You don't have to worry about constantly reapplying and will see a quick improvement in your hands. I also have found it usefully for elbows and feet.