Applebees Food | SheSpeaks

• hampdek hampdek
    02.02.15

Come for the artichoke dip and stay for the atmosphere and cheap entrees. Applebees is a nice place for a first date or social gathering

• BostonSox BostonSox
    10.09.09

I haven't gone in more than a year. While I loved their salad, the fact that most of their food is extremely high in fat has crossed them off my restaurant list. There are so many other, healthier choices near me.

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

Its affordable and the food is great!

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

This is my daughter's favorite place to eat. That is until they took the fajitas off the menu. Please put them back on the menu.

• MZTOPEZ By  MZTOPEZ
    08.22.13

their food is good , but i perfer chillis

• sahmx2 By  sahmx2
    08.22.13

Applebees is a hit or miss kind of place. Either the service is good and food is not or food is good and service is horrible. When the food is cooked right, its delicious. Just depends on the day.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

The service was slow, the food was burnt and so not worth themoney

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    06.18.13

Great place, I lke to eat very, very ocassionally, which has nothing to do with the quality of their food--it is great!

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

Love their food, not their service! I have been into several different Applebee's restaurants and all of them have had grumpy and aloof staff.

• ginawatson By  ginawatson
    06.14.13

I do not care to eat at this restaurant, every time I have dined at this facility I have walked away hungry. I feel that I have not got what I had paid for, as a result I have resolved not to return there again.

• Samanthalmt By  Samanthalmt
    06.13.13

I love the affordability of the food, however i do not think it tastes that great. I have never gotten a meal that I thought was delicious and I generally don't go there anymore.

• GraceCasas By  GraceCasas
    03.20.13

My boyfriend and I love going to AppleBee's! Its affordable and the food is great!