CBS Two and a Half Men | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I love this show. With or without Charlie Sheen, I DVR it so I won't miss an episode. I recommend.

• vmajano812 vmajano812
    11.11.12

When Charlie Sheen was on it it was hilarious! But Ashton Kutcher has ruined it for me. Don't watch the new episodes at all.

• honey2emmylace By  honey2emmylace
    12.01.09

OK... NOT a family show...... but if you're not looking to it for your moral values, and just want to laugh your behind off to some very witty and well delivered humor, tune in. You wont' be disappointed.

• linda_answer By  linda_answer
    10.13.09

I used to watch a lot of TV comedy sitcoms. Now there are not that many good ones, but I have to say this one is really good, and one that I still watch. Recommended!

• blue_eyes085 By  blue_eyes085
    10.01.09

I love this show! My husband and I have TiVoed every episode! It really makes me laugh and gives my husband (who has a remarkable memory for movie lines) a lot of quotable quotes

• vespica By  vespica
    09.28.09

I hate this show. I've never once laughed.

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I despise this show. My parents watch is constantly, and I don't really understand why. Once you've watched the show one or two times, it's really predictable. I would rather watch something that I can't figure out in two seconds.

• mwittendorf By  mwittendorf
    08.29.09

i can't stand this show.

• Stellasmom By  Stellasmom
    08.28.09

Love! Love! Love! this show. The laughs just keep coming. Every time I watch an episode I have to call my mom and tell her what happened.

• CrystalBurgard By  CrystalBurgard
    08.24.09

Great Show!! The situations these people get into is absolutely hysterical! And I must admit, that the episode where Charlie goes to get a Vasectomy came on the night before my husband was going to have his done. I am SOOOO glad he missed that one!!!! I was roaring it was so funny!

• AllieCat By  AllieCat
    08.14.09

I always thought this is a guy's show...I must admit that Charlie sucks me in!! LOL. I even sing the theme song "men, men, men....."

• midgee By  midgee
    07.18.09

I've been watching this show for years. Love It!!!! It's a great show.......... in this reality show world