Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Powerful cleaning with a terrific scent and it leaves my hands so soft and smooth!

Video Reviews

• kathyrobless By  kathyrobless
    09.07.15

Makes hands feel soft and stick washes dishes great! Dawn is my favorite brand.

• TheRealMacMcCoy By  TheRealMacMcCoy
    09.07.15

I love using this dish soap. Typically, as I live in a very dry area, I have to put lotion on my hands immediately after doing the dishes. With this product it was not necessary.

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

I love Dawn dish soap but I was disappointed in this product. It left my hands not as soft as I imagined and I felt like my dishes did NOT get as clean as the original dish soap. So overall, unfortunately, I did not like this product and would not recommend.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

I LOVE Dawn & Olay. For them to combine, they are absolute gold in my kitchen. Super soft and great at handling grease, couldn't ask for a better combo. The scents are amazing, too.

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    08.24.15

Leaves my hands feeling soft after doing the dishes.

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

Good dish soap!! It actually makes your hands feel softer and smells really good

• TejasIndia By  TejasIndia
    08.21.15

Love this product, smell very nice. Keep hands soft and dishes clean. Best part of this is it lasts long.

• shaynakasdan By  shaynakasdan
    08.18.15

I LOVE this soap! It really works and it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth. Plus the smell is always a bonus because I love the scents they offer.

• allisonraia By  allisonraia
    08.03.15

This has been the only dish detergent I have purchased for the past 4 years. I have always used dawn for my dishes, but the old soaps would dry my hands out. This not only has the power of dawn but smells great and leaves your hands smooth and soft. It is so strong, I let my toughest dishes soak in warm water with some dawn for about 5-10 minutes, and the burnt on mess wipes clean off. Great with cleaning grease and the toughest messes on pots and pans. I even use this product to wash my dogs - Dawn is great for helping keep the fleas away!

• Kishme By  Kishme
    07.29.15

Love Dawn, doesn't over dry hands, very nice scent, cleans very well.