Gerber Graduates Toddler Meals | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These were great to use for convenience, but I frequently wondered if what was in them was "healthy" enough for my kids. We have since switched to organic - we just need to have a guarantee that we aren't putting hormones or pesticides or GMO food into our kids' tummies!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• wade1739 By  wade1739
    05.29.13

These are awesome! My kids love them. Especially the yogurt melts and crunchies and I feel like it's a good snack for them because it's made of yogurt and whole grains!

• mkjordan307 By  mkjordan307
    03.05.13

So good! and glad they make them

• rdz_laura By  rdz_laura
    02.01.13

this are really good..i would always steal a couple from my toddler.

• leslieinmarietta By  leslieinmarietta
    01.26.13

My kids loved these crunchy little snacks I also love that they melt easily and there is no danger of over stuffing their mouths.

• ktmichelle22 By  ktmichelle22
    01.24.13

These are amazing and perfect for on the go! My son loves then!

• Dignity By  Dignity
    11.06.12

My 13 month old LOVES the Gerber yogurt melts. She pulls them out of her diaper bag and hands them to me all the time. They are perfect when we are out and about. Perfect at a restaurant and waiting for our meal. Keeps my baby happy and busy.

• Kaylamandis By  Kaylamandis
    11.01.12

We love these meals for on the go or when we don't have a lot of time to cook a full meal. My son is a big fan of the ravioli. I do wish they were more nutritional but we don't make them an every night thing so it is okay.

• jana915 By  jana915
    10.05.12

Love these! Convienient and taste great. I only wish they had a bit more nutritious value.

• jenj1009 By  jenj1009
    10.05.12

My kids love these! They are a great on the go snack!