OPI Nicole Nail Polish

OPI Nicole Nail Polish

4.5
              Rated #6 in Nails
524 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

This is the preferred nail polish while i was in nail school. It stays on for a long time and hardly ever chips. It stays true to color (which by the way they have a tremendous amount of) while having a longer shelf life than many other nail polishes!

This is my favorite polish brand it doesn't smear or dry up quick like most other affordable polishes

This the very nail polish there is used at all nailsalons I go to the nail salon This the top choose to use.

I love OPI! However, I only buy it on sale as I feel it is a little pricey. Still one of my favorites though!

Love OPI nail polish!! Lasts a long time. Tons of colors to pick from.

OPI in general is a fantastic brand. Innovative colors. Always new products. Lasts longer without chipping than competitive brands! This is a great red!

I own just about every opi color I love them there great you can even use I coat and it steal looks great

The color choices are good but the nail polish itself is thin and too runny to coat the nail with less than 4 coats.

I love the OPI brand. It is the longest lasting nail polish. The price is worth it. They always have colors I love to use.

OPI is my favorite nail polish by far. I love the color selection and although it's a bit spendy, the bottle lasts a long time as does the polish on the nail especially with their top coat. :)

I love OPI Nicole nail polish. It's not as expensive as OPI but is just as good a product in my opinion. There is a huge variety of colors in this line. I always paint my own nails and OPI Nicole is a go-to brand

One of my favorite's and I have a hard time with finding good nail polish!

I love OPI nail polish, my favorite color is Cha Cha Cherry!

I never go wrong with these nail polishes great color perfect product not to thick or watery perfect texture!

Best nail polish, many colors, and last like 2 weeks!