HBO True Blood | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

My only complaint with this show is that you've got to wait a year in between seasons. The books and the show are two VERY different things but both are very enjoyable.

• Shazzz By  Shazzz
    08.11.13

Been hooked since the first season, but I also read all the books...love it.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

Must watch when on. The backwards head sex scene was awesome. Sookie seems to have sex with everyone though.

• cgrahamcouch By  cgrahamcouch
    08.02.13

I've been reading the books for awhile before I started watching the show. Now that the books are over, ending in a way I wasn't very excited about, I'm happy to look forward to the show. It's my fantasy world and although I'd never let my kids see it, I'm loving every episode!

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.03.13

I am a True Blood addict! I countdown to every Sunday when me and my husband sit down with dinner and watch it together. So amazing its a show both men and woman can enjoy!

• POPPER12 By  POPPER12
    06.30.13

Love this show it remind me of the old show of dark shadows only with with other character added, as for the people I am loving it and glad it something to watch no matter what it good but not meat for a younger crown really more mature16 and older and not no kid show at all a real adult them like and an upscale look of the vampire world and liking it

• tatiel0u By  tatiel0u
    06.26.13

ABSOLUTELY Addicting! I follow this show religiously! I absolutely love the cast & plot. I have read the series it is based on and almost kind of approve of the deviation from the original plot. It is an excellent show to watch!

• tspoone1 By  tspoone1
    06.26.13

Never thought I could buy into the whole vampire genre till I found this. Now I'm a convert. Who knew vampires werewolves and shape-shifters could be such likeable folk?

• beuteefull By  beuteefull
    06.08.13

Always waiting for that next episode to come up! Can't wait till the 16th! The characters are amazing, the cliff hangers leave you wondering at every end of each episode.. Just an amazing TV show. HBO knows what they're doing!

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.08.13

My family loves this show, we have all the seasons.. Can't wait until the 16 th....

• cg2362 By  cg2362
    06.05.13

One of my favorite shows. The storyline keeps me coming back every week.