Pepsi Throwback | SheSpeaks

• aegrashoff aegrashoff
    01.28.15

This is the ONLY soda i will drink. At times it is hard to find but well worth stocking up on when you can. Just cant beat the throw back taste!!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I don't really like Pepsi. It's good, if it's ICE COLD in a can and you pretty much slam it before it gets a tad bit warm lol. I tried the throwback, still don't like it. I also tried the Mt. Dew throwback. It was ok. How about they bring back the clear Pepsi from back in the day when I was a kid, in the fat glass bottles! I'd really like to try that again as an adult!

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.12.15

My Son Absolutely Loves This Cant Buy Enough .when There On Ssle I Stock Up Big Time.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

• slreese By  slreese
    04.04.15

I was so excited to see this. Love the taste. Brought back memories.

• pcaudill809 By  pcaudill809
    04.03.15

It's okay. the regular pepsi is better always!

• cloeybeth By  cloeybeth
    03.26.15

Our favorite Soda! I love that it is made with real sugar. No funny aftertaste.

• dalady By  dalady
    03.25.15

My family loves this, but it's a little too sweet for my tastes, but is a product I buy often.

• jdecker91 By  jdecker91
    03.24.15

I am going to be honest. I am not that much of a fan. I like the initial taste but it is the after taste that gets me. Just something about it. :( Maybe it is just me. It is great that it is healthier but sometimes the taste is just not there.

• kehly123 By  kehly123
    03.20.15

I LOVE the throwback Pepsi. I can most definitely taste the difference between this and the regular.

• laurie54 By  laurie54
    03.20.15

I love Pepsi and this one has a taste that really wakes you up!

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    02.26.15

I like pepsi but this Throwback Pepsi tastes nothing like it and it tates like artificial sugar.