Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Review Page 5 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• Regsmimi By  Regsmimi
    11.30.14

Love this, it makes my skin soft, but also makes it look fuller, less tiney wrinkles

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Oh how I love it. I loved the consistency of the cream. And it helped my skin.

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.15.14

I love this product, it makes my skin moisture and refresh my skin. Great item

• ginnay By  ginnay
    10.05.14

I have tried this and don't like the feel of it under makeup so I tend to use it at night.

• goldencz By  goldencz
    09.18.14

like the feel, but I didn't feel that product offered the moisture and hydration product claimed. A no for me.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

I love the way this feels on my skin. It's super moisturizing and it makes my skin feels extra clean.

• TmrVlz84 By  TmrVlz84
    09.17.14

I received this as a sample and was so impressed. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. The next time I go to Clinique I will be purchasing the full size bottle of this!

• Yessi02 By  Yessi02
    09.09.14

I've tried this in a sample size and I love love loved it! It is so lightweight and perfect for your skin I definitely would recommend this product

• Meme0842 By  Meme0842
    09.08.14

Really love this and it helps keep my face from getting all dry and oily.

• jenroy By  jenroy
    09.04.14

Works excellent over a rich cream for eczema.

• tinojen By  tinojen
    09.02.14

not only do I love this moisture surge for myself but my family and clients. I take it out of the fridge and use it as a facial mask during a facial or I apply it on myself with bb cream. I like that it is refreshing on my skin and it is light!

• ShellyPet By  ShellyPet
    09.01.14

not greasy, but a little heavy

• Torybeth By  Torybeth
    08.28.14

I loved this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin so I can not do anything to greasy or it looks funny on me. This moisturizer coved the really dry skin but was not to heavy on the normal skin. I will def buy again.

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

I like this product but would not buy it again. It is not greasy or heavy and you can't tell you are even wearing it. I need something a little bit heavier for my dry skin.

• CraysMom By  CraysMom
    08.26.14

I love Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. I can not live without it. My skin feels so fresh and smooth after using it. It give my face a younger fresh look and feel.