Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• AHarvey08 By  AHarvey08
    11.27.15

If you're looking for extreme moisture, this product is for you! My face tends to get so dry, especially in the winter, this stuff is gold!!

• bichonpawz By  bichonpawz
    11.03.15

Simply the BEST! I love Clinique and have used them for years!

• Debexpress By  Debexpress
    09.02.15

Love it!! I love clinique products. If you have dry skin this is for you!! It hydrate and moisturize the skin in a good way not sticky or greasy. Helping keeping smooth and soft. Your face feels awesome and also is good for sensitive skin.

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

I just finished my jar of this amazing moisturizer and I want more!! It's light like a hell but super helpful. It really moisturizers and plumps skin.

• DAYZEE By  DAYZEE
    08.05.15

I love this product. It is one of my favorites and I can't go without it. It's not greasy and goes on perfect under makeup. No break outs and it feels wonderful going on.

• skimey By  skimey
    07.29.15

I love this product! It moisturizes without feeling heavy or greasy.

• Cwagoner254 By  Cwagoner254
    07.17.15

Love how the doesn't leave my face greasy after using. Would recommend this to anyone who would like to try.

• carla4u By  carla4u
    07.16.15

This makes my skin feel lovely and not greasy. Oh bought for my 13 to introduce her to good cream

• ThePeppermintHeart By  ThePeppermintHeart
    05.12.15

If you have dry skin, this moisturizer is for you. It acts as a big drink of water for parched, thirsty skin. When I use this moisturizer, I notice that it keeps my skin smooth and moisturized all throughout the day. I usually tend to see dry patches as the day wears on, but not when I am using this moisturizer. It does a great job at hydrating very dry skin.

• lexmlas By  lexmlas
    03.17.15

Loved how this made my skin feel.. I used it as my moisturizer before my makeup and it felt so fresh and light on my face. Smelled really light, as well