Red Box DVD Rentals Review Page 5 of 12 | SheSpeaks

• MommyJoi By  MommyJoi
    12.29.13

Redbox has always been hit or miss for me. There is usually only one or two movies out of the selection that I would like to watch! I'm not crazy about the price increase, but its still cheaper than renting from iTunes or your cable ondemand. Lets just say I'm on the fence with it.

• mama89 By  mama89
    12.28.13

I love red box. Quick, easy, and simple. They have tons of locationstoo. Do i can do my grocery shopping and grab a movie on the way out.

• mama89 By  mama89
    12.28.13

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.20.13

I love redbox, no gimmicks, easy, simple and quick. Returns are easy and they always offer a discount on your second rental if not free.

• BetZ61 By  BetZ61
    12.19.13

I use this when I have a code to rent for free(which is more frequent than you think it is). I use it so I can watch new releases without having to wait for it to be available on Netflix (I have both instant play and rent 1 at a time). Great customer service.

• big88fan By  big88fan
    12.16.13

Redbox is great. There are always so many coupons that you can recive or get online. Movies and games form 1.29 to 2.00. Way better than On-Demand.

• kellycrisp By  kellycrisp
    12.03.13

I enjoy the convenience of it.

• declutterlori By  declutterlori
    11.13.13

I love redbox! They have locations that are easy to get to, they have coupon codes all the time and they are inexpensive to rent from. They also have a great choice to pick from and the process to rent is quick and painless!!

• Dafreebies By  Dafreebies
    11.13.13

great price with the ease of use! wish however the video game choices were not so slim for the kids!

• foreverandalwaysash By  foreverandalwaysash
    11.02.13

I think this a great concept but I still preferably would rather go to a video store....because some people dont have a card to use with it :-(

• elaharris By  elaharris
    07.30.13

Red Box has a pretty good selection of movies. It's not always up and running when I go by to either pick-up or drop-off a movie so it can be an inconvenient task, since we have to go to it for the service. Other than that, great idea and affordable!

• mariedmandi By  mariedmandi
    07.30.13

Has a great selection of movies and I love checking the reviews online before I rent! :) Their website is easy to use and it's easy to reserve a movie for Fri and sat nights :)

• leylers By  leylers
    07.30.13

Love Redbox - The price is right and it's simple and easy. I can look online to see what movies are in the Redboxes in my area, so no disappointment that the box is out of what we wanted. It's easy and being able to drop off anywhere is just too good. I have never had any problem with a movie not playing properly.

• Tiffany80 By  Tiffany80
    07.17.13

We love our movie box. They always have something that we want watch, and it's nice it's just right around the corner from our house, so even in one days rental we don't have to go to "town".

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.14.13

I used to love redbox because they always have good new movies but recently I got charged with no warning for a dvd I returned and they charged full price