Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

3.6
              Rated #304 in Makeup - Eyes
78 Reviews 3.6/5 stars

Ok so I have been needing mascara for about a week now but I finally got around to getting it today. I have been a die-hard user of Loreal Double-Extend (usually about $10& change a tube) mascara for about 5 years now. And every time I stray and try a new brand, I am very dissapointed. However, I decided to succomb to the commercial for Maybelline's Lash Stiletto ( bought it at Acme, my local grocer, for $8.50). I am VERY picky about mascara & I usually end up buying fake lashes on most occasions(my night job is a bartender in a club). I JUST tried the new Lash Stiletto & I LOVE IT!! It REALLY does build up your lashes & seperates them better than any other drug store brand I've tried!! I used an eyelasher curler then applyed about 3 coats, down the backside of my lashes, then up the front each time-not letting it dry in between coats. It has such a shiney finish just like they say in th ads on t.v. I usually don't go for mascara's that don't have a white primer like the Loreal Double-Extend, but I have to say, unless this new mascara dries out really fast or something, Maybelline's Lash Stilletto is going to be my new go-to brand for mascara! And the bonus is, it's cheaper! YEAH!!

I was actually unsatisfied with this product. I have long lashes, so I was looking for volume, and this did nothing for me. I'm glad it worked for others :)

I love the packaging of this mascara...it's what caught my attention in the first place. I was relatively satisfied with the results of this mascara because I could apply one coat and I'd be good to go. It defines and separates my lashes really well, which I loved. I also loved that it never flaked once when I wore it for 8+ hours. The only downside for me was that it seemed to take forever to dry and I found that I had to fan my lashes to speed up the drying process. The smell of the mascara may cause some to stay away from it because it is relatively strong, but was not strong enough to put me off completely. I would definitely consider purchasing this again, but I might give some other ones a try before coming back to this.

Would love to try it.

This is a great drugstore mascara. I was purchasing higher end mascara's in the past (Chanel, etc) but this one is just as effective with lenghtening and it is much cheaper! It also smells really good. Weird, I know. It is like lilac.

This is my favorite mascara of all time!

i wear chanel mascara, and on the days when i dont, i wear this. this is amazing stuff. i dont like buying drug store beauty, but this is my exception!

Oh my god I fell in love!!! Masacara is not my friend, my eyelashes do what they want and after going over my lashes it starts to look clumpy. A friend told me to purchase this product. One swipe and I was amazed, well actually 2. I recommend this product if you want natural, long lashes!!!! The price is a little much but it's worth it!!!

i actually really like this mascara!! it makes my eyelaashes soooo long and full. it does clump occasionally. but a good tip is to use many different mascaras that do differentr things. all at once

It did add length to my lashes, but it didn't hold my curl either. It doesn't give it that "patent shine", and it gives you no volume AT ALL. I do like the wand though! It doesn't clump for me. (It also smells funky... I can smell it when I'm wearing it... :-S )

my mom bought me this and i was disappointed. didnt do much for my lashes

My friend likes this mascara... but I don't. All it does is add an extra coat of liquid... which makes my lashes look a tad bit.... visible? It doesn't hold any curls, adds no volume, and no length. Mmm... disappointment!

BEST MASCARA OF ALL TIME! I have almost 20 mascaras at this very moment and i reach for this one if i have somewhere special to go... my eyelashes LITERALLY DOUBLE in length! i have naturally thick lashes so volume isnt an issue.. but my eyelashes look BEST when i wear this one in particular!

Good kind of mascara for people who already have strong eyelashes!

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes seductively long! :-)