Greenies Dental Chews Mini Me | SheSpeaks

• Beaniesmom By  Beaniesmom
    04.11.11

My dogs like these, but my veterinarian does not. He says there are too many cases where they get stuck in the digestive tract and need to be surgically removed. So I've looked to other treats. (I guess I need to chose a rating star to submit these comments, but I do not recommend these)

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    04.10.11

My dog loves Greenies!!!! It's his reward after the kids are in bed. He leads me to the kitchen and waits patiently for his Greenie almost every night. The only downfall is that they are SO expensive!!!!!! Why? We really can't afford to purchase them on a weekly basis like our dog would love us to. If not for the high price...I would have given 5 stars.

• ABCMom By  ABCMom
    03.19.11

These are really expensive, so when I found a coupon for free ones, I printed off as many as I could. Chloe our black lab loves them and they really did remove the tartar build-up on her teeth. I though they were just another high price treat that did not live up to its claim, but I was wrong. Need more Coupons please.....

• kimm1310 By  kimm1310
    03.11.11

These things are the best... My dogs love them & it really does help with there stinky breathe!!!

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    02.03.11

My 3 dogs like them and will eat them, and my mini-Dachshund is the most finicky eater of them all. Not sure it's helped the breath of the oldest one, but it's a daily treat they look forward to. I also don't see how it helps the teeth since they seem to be chewy and not hard and crunchy to scrap stuff off.

• yvonne0024 By  yvonne0024
    01.21.11

My chihuahua is very very picky she doesn't eat alot of things i buy her. She hates bacon! Can you believe it? what kind of dog doesn't like bacon? I saw this at pets mart for a dollar so i bought her one to see if she would like it.. and she did she loves them.

• basha54 By  basha54
    11.09.10

This is the caviar of dog treats in our house, they are a bit expensive and our dogs go crazy for them. They can't get enough of them, so I give them out sparingly since they are such a great treat!

• aburgstede By  aburgstede
    11.04.10

Our dogs used to eat these and they always loved them. Kept their teeth very clean. But then the reports came out about dogs dying after eating them because they weren't fully digestable. I know Greenies said they reformulated them and they are safe now. However, they aren't "natural". So, buyer beware.

• laceyhodge By  laceyhodge
    10.05.10

My mini schnauzer loves these things. I say "You wanna brush your teeth?" and he takes off running. Funny

• zebragirl42 By  zebragirl42
    07.31.10

My dog loves these and they really do freshen his breath.