CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

Great alternative to expensive brands, no clumps, no fuss........just natural looking lashes!

• jkloved1 By  jkloved1
    09.03.15

my favorite mascara of all time it gives volume and definition it will not clump ever even after several layers, i have not found another mascara that compares even coming from the same brand, this is the best out of all of them. I have tried more expensive mascaras but I get about the same or less quality. This has been my go to mascara for 8 years.

• acoffeediva By  acoffeediva
    08.19.15

I'm a makeup artist freelance, buying makeup can get very expensive quickly. I have found many pricey items as well as lower priced beauty products that work just as well. This mascara being one of them. Mascara is everything to me. The bigger the better. This mascara makes my lashes so long and thick people think they are fake all the time! It's about $10 compared to $30 like some others I've purchased at sephora or ulta. You can find anywhere. Stays on all day. It's my go to mascara year round.

• schellbell1 By  schellbell1
    08.19.15

This is the only mascara I use because it doesn't clump!!!!

• moriahdavidson1 By  moriahdavidson1
    06.25.15

This mascara is my all time favorite! After trying many different brands and using all types of mascara brushes, I found myself always returning to covergirl. I have lighter eyelashes, so when I put on lashblast, my eyes and lashes stand out 100 times more. I have found myself receiving MANY compliments on my eyelashes, and many people ask what I use. They automatically assume I use an unknown brand and are shocked to find out it is covergirl. I have turned many friends on to this amazing product, and will continue spreading how amazing this product is! My personal favorite is the lashblast very black non-water proof!

• Kunis20 By  Kunis20
    06.15.15

I'm a covergirl eye wear only user. This one has been my choice for the past 2 purchases but for my next I'm thinkng of switching it up but wil be sticking to covergirl.

• J_Bird By  J_Bird
    06.12.15

Love this mascara!! Makes my eyelashes pop! no clumps either! stays on all day!

• lilmizzblazey By  lilmizzblazey
    05.20.15

I really have to say this is one of my top 2 when it comes to mascara... the brush leaves your eyelashes looking thick and full I would recommend this to anyone looking for that thick full volume look...

• elise102787 By  elise102787
    05.02.15

I am a big fan of lash blast and have used it for some time. the last tube I purchased just seems to be different. I can not stop it from clumping. Everything just seems to be a bit more gunky then they were previously, which is what I loved the smoothness. Hopefully the formula goes back or I will have to change.

• caitwilson236 By  caitwilson236
    03.30.15

I honestly really like this mascara even with the clumps. Just a few extra minutes in my routine. It lasts better than others I have tried. I have bought this more than once, and I would again.