CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• Kunis20 By  Kunis20
    06.15.15

I'm a covergirl eye wear only user. This one has been my choice for the past 2 purchases but for my next I'm thinkng of switching it up but wil be sticking to covergirl.

• J_Bird By  J_Bird
    06.12.15

Love this mascara!! Makes my eyelashes pop! no clumps either! stays on all day!

• lilmizzblazey By  lilmizzblazey
    05.20.15

I really have to say this is one of my top 2 when it comes to mascara... the brush leaves your eyelashes looking thick and full I would recommend this to anyone looking for that thick full volume look...

• elise102787 By  elise102787
    05.02.15

I am a big fan of lash blast and have used it for some time. the last tube I purchased just seems to be different. I can not stop it from clumping. Everything just seems to be a bit more gunky then they were previously, which is what I loved the smoothness. Hopefully the formula goes back or I will have to change.

• caitwilson236 By  caitwilson236
    03.30.15

I honestly really like this mascara even with the clumps. Just a few extra minutes in my routine. It lasts better than others I have tried. I have bought this more than once, and I would again.

• aemshwiller By  aemshwiller
    03.26.15

such a good mascara from the drugstore, more natural lashes than extravagant ones.

• floresdoc By  floresdoc
    03.26.15

So glad I bought a 3 pack. I don't regret it one bit! Pros: -Lengthens, curls, thickens well -Lasts long -Doesn't clump too much Cons: -Wand brush doesn't reach into inner corners of the eyes. -Flakes a little bit. Tip: Opened mascara has a shelf life of 3 months (replace after this to prevent eye infections). Unopened tubes have a shelf life up to 3 years.

• Jen2481 By  Jen2481
    02.23.15

I use this mascara a lot even though I am less than impressed with it... No matter what I do, I always end up with clumps. The mascara lasts a long time and looks great, it's just a matter of fighting the clumps for me.

• msprague By  msprague
    02.14.15

I like the wand with this mascara. Goes on without clumps. I like it a lot.

• Dawning By  Dawning
    02.12.15

I really like this brand. The mascara is great for all day wear and it didn't clump. Cheap enough and lasts a long time on your lashes and also in the long run.