Kellog's Special K Cereal Red Berries Review Page 5 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.07.11

Fantastic cereal, I could eat it all day. The berries are really good and actually really taste like berries and not cardboard. Love it!!

• CYNDY5157 By  CYNDY5157
    09.15.11

GREAT CEREAL TO A GREAT START!!

• tonia_jeff By  tonia_jeff
    11.15.10

this is my favorite cereal and my husband who will never eat anything that doesnt have real sugar on it ate a half a box the other day and didnt even know

• PictureGirl By  PictureGirl
    11.15.10

I consider myself a cereal LOVER!! And i LOVE Special K. The flakes are tasty and the berries have just enough punch! Super YUMMY!!

• Traybay By  Traybay
    11.15.10

This is an excellent cereal. I've eaten Special K for years then kind of got bored with it. Then I tried Special K with Strawberries. It's delicious! I look forward to breakfast when this is on the menu!

• jaykaywalker By  jaykaywalker
    11.15.10

This is a great product! I have replaced eating cookies with a bowl of this and I am a true cookie monster, or used to be. It's the only cereal I've ever liked. I never thought much of the other kinds. Thank you Kelloggs!

• cbridges75 By  cbridges75
    11.15.10

Awesome! Breakfast or snack:)

• mommasuesue By  mommasuesue
    11.15.10

I also love this cereal !!!! The berries actually taste great !!!

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    11.15.10

I love this cereal.. It taste so good.

• CNelson By  CNelson
    11.15.10

I love this product. I just wish I had more coupons for it.

• valasharn By  valasharn
    11.15.10

I LOVE Special K, & I love strawberries, but this is the best of both! It's a great tasting cereal. My picky eater even like it! YUM!

• shweetie72 By  shweetie72
    08.28.10

SO GOOD!!!! I can't keep it in my house long though. Everytime I buy a box it is gone with in a day or two. If you haven't tryed it you need to leave right now go to the store get a box and some milk and sit down and enoy it anytime of the day to

• Eleanor By  Eleanor
    08.26.10

Not only one of my favorites, but my teenage son eats it without complaint. I am always happy when I can get it cheap with a sale and a coupon.

• lionessmettle By  lionessmettle
    08.26.10

I've always been a Special K fan. This is a really good cereal. Th berries add a nice fruity burst of flavor but also unfortunately stick to my teeth. That drives me a bit nuts. It doesn't stop me from eating it though. I can always brush my teeth afterwards. :)

• wfalconburg By  wfalconburg
    07.14.10

YUMMY and healthy, my grandkids love it to.