e l f Cosmetics Makeup | SheSpeaks

• A_williamsbeauty A_williamsbeauty
    05.14.12

I am partial with elf makeup products. I do feel that they are cheap and depending on what you are using they can be excellent for the price. I purchased a few items within the past month and was presently surprised with the results. I bout the liquid eye liner in black which I give 5 stars, it takes a few seconds to dry but not a biggie. I also bought there 12 piece makeup brush set which I love. There eyebrow kit (for my mom) and she loves it. I also purchase a few eye shadows, I really prefer baked eye shadow but this worked out better than I thought. I didn?t really care for their eye primer it might be the color that bothers me the most, but for a dollar it?s not bad. Over all I will continue to buy elf products and pray that they will develop a line a baked shadows. Oh and the lipsticks I purchased all smell like fruit! I love them as well!

• Laura2008 Laura2008
    05.23.14

I find that the majority of the elf products I have tested are terrible. Their eyeshadows are decent. However, in order to feel content with the look of my eyeshadows; I have to use an eye primer when I wear put them on. If iI do not they fade away within a few hours. I do not like the mascara because it makes my eyelashes go completely flat. THEIR FACE PRIMER makes my breakout, and the overall quality of the brushes, eyelash curlers and even their packaging looks and feels generic. I would rather wear Wet n Wild over ELF products. Not that I would, but if that was my choice, I am very picky about what goes on my face, and ELF products is not one of them.

• maggie20 By  maggie20
    08.28.15

LOVE LOV LOVE!!! elf makeup is so great! It is a great product that comes at a very reasonable price! highly recommended! Would also recommend to people who are beginners at makeup.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I love ELF. You definitely should do your research before purchasing the items but really you cannot go wrong with the prices online and in stores! A lot of my favorite products are from here and I do a lot of research before I purchase my elf products.

• SpecialRi By  SpecialRi
    07.17.15

These products are generally pretty good. I've used their clear mascara for years and it is great at adding the appearance of length and volume if you already have nice lashes. I like to wear it when I'm not wearing makeup to give me a more "awake" look. I also use their under eye crème and makeup primer which are as good as many expensive products on the market.

• nargakudumu By  nargakudumu
    06.01.15

this is a great web site they have great products that are affordable and useful. they have great dupes for high end products if you are a bargainer .

• VickiCoffey By  VickiCoffey
    06.01.15

I have been using E.L.F. for years! Although its a less expensive make-up than regular store brands we purchase at the mall, I think its fantastic for the price. I love the lip glosses, and eye shadows and blush! I dont think you can go wrong with this brand! They say you get what you pay for, but I feel you get a little more with E.L.F.!! I use it and have referred several friends and co-workers as well. I dont know anyone that has used it doesnt like it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants a decent make-up for their Eyes, Lips and Face!

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

Big fan. Although these products aren't necessarily "high quality" they are worth the price and variety! I get mine at target and can always find a variety of colors and products. I personally love and use the eye shadow pallets daily.

• jallisondahl By  jallisondahl
    05.21.15

E.L.F products are cosmetics on a budget! I have tried the powder compact which is not quite exact color but is good on coverage. The mascara is okay but not run free. Eye liner is comparable to other discount make-ups. I would recomend the products for young ladies first make-up or make-up for those on a budget.

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.01.15

All I have to say for elf products is that it's awesome! Love their products. Specially the primer, eyeliner, brushes everything pretty much they have are great products. I also love thE nourishing Cuticle pen, love it! I give elf products a 5 stars I mean what can I say the products are cheap and work awesome!

• caitwilson236 By  caitwilson236
    03.30.15

I have used their eyebrow kit, finishing spray, liquid liner and pencil liner. Eyebrows- the shade I use is I think the darkest shade that they have and I have bought two of them. It was the first item I ever used for my eyebrows, and it was really simple. And it made it simple for me who was just starting out. Finishing spray- I'm not sure how it works, but it said to spray on after your makeup is done. I used it while I was in Arizona and my makeup did stay, but I'm not sure if it was because of the spray, or because I was really careful to not smudge and sweat. Liquid Liner- this is personally one of my favorite liners. Its easy to use and lasts for a pretty good amount of time, usage wise. As for it lasting once its on, it stays for almost my entire day at work, and being out. But I have noticed that as I've gotten towards the last bits of it, the color isn't as dark black anymore. Pencil liner- I'm not really a fan of pencil liners other than using it to line my eyes, but it goes on smoothly.

• stellarjkd By  stellarjkd
    01.25.15

As a whole, e.l.f. products are great!!! If nothing else, you can't go wrong with their brushes, especially the eye makeup ones. Their eyeshadow lines is pretty nice, a vast array of colors, many palette varieties. When you buy a palette beware though - most of the colors will be vibrant, smooth, and easy to apply, but a few will be chalky, barely visible, and just won't stick to skin. It's worth it to me though to lose out on 2 of the 15 colors in a palette when the collection itself was only $5.00 to begin with! If you use a higher quality eye shadow primer first, you can use e.l.f eyeshadows to get extremely bright, vibrant color. I also like their liquid eyeliner, goes on very smoothly and stays in place pretty perfectly. The only thing I've been less than impressed with is the one mascara I have tried, it was just extremely messy! The wand was very small, the mascara itself was very goopy and went on in thick globs that were tough to even out or wipe off.