Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum | SheSpeaks

• DawnMarie81 By  DawnMarie81
    08.16.09

Thanks for the insight ladies. I think I'll give it a try.

• Keenro By  Keenro
    05.30.09

I have used other Olay products. How do I get a sample of this product?

• trista17pluto By  trista17pluto
    05.09.09

I am 34 with very fair skin. I have been using the serum for 2 weeks and have definitely noticed a difference, My skin is softer and my acne scars are fading a bit. Some of my pores are less noticeable. I am using it in conjunction with Olay night of Olay firming cream.

• grneyz By  grneyz
    03.11.09

My mom uses this (and NO I am NOT recommending this use) on her breast now that she's done with radiation. She says it's even helping that skin regenerate. I can't think of a much better recommendation than that...but I still wish she was using something more doctor approved.

• maxcat99 By  maxcat99
    03.08.09

I've used Regenerist products on & off for a few years now. A year or so ago, maybe more, I switched to the Definity line as I am getting older (49 now) and thought that would be better. I am currently replacing my Definity with Regenerist as I run out. The reason I am writing is I found a great deal recently, and I wanted to pass it on in case no one else was aware of it. I wish I had known sooner! Amazon.com carries all the Olay products, and their prices are less than even Wal-Mart. If you sign-up for automatic shipments (YOU set the time intervals), it is MUCH less expensive! And if I'm not mistaken, the shipping is free. It is definitely worth checking out!

• frenchysmom By  frenchysmom
    03.03.09

I love this product! I am 37 and have been using it for 3 months. My skin has never looked or felt this good. I recently found it on sale at Ulta B1G1 50% off and they let me use a 20% off and a $5.00 coupon so I got 2 for $23!!

• devincoats By  devincoats
    02.24.09

I'm feeling like monicana. With times like these, I certainly don't want to waste $20! That's more than half a tank of gas!!! However, my skin is important to me, and I do want to look my best. If I can find a coupon for it, I will definitely try it. Is it better than the others on the market, though?

• HETHLIE By  HETHLIE
    02.23.09

I bought it just a few weeks ago with coupons and a Rite Aid special. I haven't noticed any improvement yet though...I'm guessing it takes a bit?

• monicana By  monicana
    02.23.09

I have been wondering about this product. I hated to spend $20 on it and then just use it the one time. Since I have read this review (and see the results as immediate) I think I'll get it. Thanks!

• amjama1 By  amjama1
    02.23.09

Oh my gosh i am 29 too with very acne prone skin and when i saw my aunt using it i decided to giv it a try. Her skin looks great she is 41 and does not look it at all, i must say three tumbs up for this product its greatttttttttttttttttt!!