Uggs Classic Short | SheSpeaks

11.06.10

TO MUCH MONEY! :(

• mitbrooks By  mitbrooks
    08.21.10

I absolutely love my UGGS! I have 2 pair - and would buy another. I find them to be extremely comfortable. I don't think they are the best looking boots on the market but comfort is key for me.

• simplicity738 By  simplicity738
    11.09.09

Uggs are the ultimate fashion no-no. The worst part about them is when I see people wearing them with shorts in the summer. Can you say "Ew!"? I understand that they're warm and are said to be quite comfortable as well, but c'mon. They're about as acceptable as Crocs in public. Enough said.

• ballerine_avec_ardeur By  ballerine_avec_ardeur
    09.11.09

I avoid all things UGG! all i can say is ugg... eww!

• theworldoffranny By  theworldoffranny
    09.07.09

Uggs have been on the scene for years. I think they are always in style. You can wear them with whatever you want. The industry just caught on a few years ago, but these have always been in my closet. Love them!!

• makeupandfashion By  makeupandfashion
    08.30.09

i love uggs! they are amazing and i would buy another pair.

• msdimples By  msdimples
    08.27.09

I agree not only are they so fugly its not funny they are so impractical and i live in chicago and it has been plenty of below zero days and im just fine.

• lturpin By  lturpin
    07.14.09

I love my uggs. They are great for snow areas. I have had my two pairs for 3 years and they are doing great!

• kbrownlaw By  kbrownlaw
    06.16.09

I have three pairs. 2 tall and 1 short. I have had one pair for over 6 years and still love them and wear them all the time!

• aanderson1121 By  aanderson1121
    06.12.09

I love, love, luv my uggs. I have the classic short in black and the secret is to try the kids sizes they run big and save you $$. Really warm in the winter months. The fur does wear down with normal wear and tear. It just depends on how much you wear your uggs.