Uggs Classic Short | SheSpeaks

11.06.10

TO MUCH MONEY! :(

• mitbrooks By  mitbrooks
    08.21.10

I absolutely love my UGGS! I have 2 pair - and would buy another. I find them to be extremely comfortable. I don't think they are the best looking boots on the market but comfort is key for me.

• Miishx18 By  Miishx18
    02.14.10

I think that uggs are not the most beautiful pair of boots but they sure are warm and soft and not frowned upon in public. They will keep you feet warm, and isnt that the most important characteristic in boots?

• simplicity738 By  simplicity738
    11.09.09

Uggs are the ultimate fashion no-no. The worst part about them is when I see people wearing them with shorts in the summer. Can you say "Ew!"? I understand that they're warm and are said to be quite comfortable as well, but c'mon. They're about as acceptable as Crocs in public. Enough said.

• ballerine_avec_ardeur By  ballerine_avec_ardeur
    09.11.09

I avoid all things UGG! all i can say is ugg... eww!

• theworldoffranny By  theworldoffranny
    09.07.09

Uggs have been on the scene for years. I think they are always in style. You can wear them with whatever you want. The industry just caught on a few years ago, but these have always been in my closet. Love them!!

• makeupandfashion By  makeupandfashion
    08.30.09

i love uggs! they are amazing and i would buy another pair.

• katejill By  katejill
    08.30.09

I love my uggs. I have had mine for over three years, and they still keep my feet warm all winter long!

• msdimples By  msdimples
    08.27.09

I agree not only are they so fugly its not funny they are so impractical and i live in chicago and it has been plenty of below zero days and im just fine.

• Lburgess71 By  Lburgess71
    08.22.09

i disagre too i have a pair tht ive had for years nd theyve lasted me. now there starting to wear out after like 4 years so im buyin a new pair but there good