PediPaws Pet Nail Trimmer | SheSpeaks

• aharden aharden
    10.17.14

My dog hated it, couldn't even get near him to try it. The cat didn't like it much either. It didn't work well. Have to really add pressure for it to work at all. I love the idea but needs improvement.

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.12.12

my dog was scared of nail clippers and now its worst she gets scared by the sound this makes and i think it hurts her.

• jesleigh By  jesleigh
    10.09.12

To be fair, this product may be effective if it wasn't so LOUD. Even with two grown adults, we still couldn't keep my mini schnauzer still long enough to do even one nail and I think he is now scarred for life from the experience.

• Eheart3 By  Eheart3
    10.04.12

It gets super hot you have to stop and take a break that's if the noise doesnt send them running first!

• Taylor06 By  Taylor06
    10.03.12

Noise scared my dogs

• aliston By  aliston
    09.25.12

Im not a big fan of this product. I don't think that it does much of anything and it takes a long time to make something happen.

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    09.23.12

MY DOG DIDN'T LIKE THE SOUND OF THE NAIL TRIMMER SO EVERY-TIME I PUT IT ON HE JUST KEEP RUNNING SO I JUST GAVE IT ANYWAY

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    09.17.12

I use this on both of my dogs nails after I cut and trim them first. The file tends to bog down if you press to hard and you have to move it around due to the file spinning in one direction. It does work, but i think it is better for small dogs nails.

• krysavis By  krysavis
    09.10.12

We have 2 large dogs..100+ pounds a piece.. and it would take me all day and more than a disk per nail to make headway with this thing. The previous owner of one of the dogs gave it to us with his other things and the poor animals nails were so long his paw looked deformed but this is all she had used. I really don't see any benefit from this product.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    04.12.12

My dog was really scared of this. When I was finally able to use it on my dog it did not work as that well. Waste of money.

• sierramarie By  sierramarie
    04.11.12

My dog is so scared of this product that we can't even pull it out. If he sees it, he runs and hides under my child's bed.