Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• tulips411 By  tulips411
    05.15.13

My kids actually prefer the regular emergen-c. I only give them half of the packet. I do LOVE emergen-c!

• tulips411 By  tulips411
    05.15.13

• lexie511 By  lexie511
    05.02.13

It's so nice to have a product that works as well as this and it is something the kids like to drink. Little do they know it's helping their immune system and they are getting their Vitamin C in a delicious drink.

• lexie511 By  lexie511
    05.02.13

• editwriter By  editwriter
    04.27.13

It's a great, healthy, fizzy drink for kids... and it's a great way to make sure kids get all the vitamins they need!

• editwriter By  editwriter
    04.27.13

• bgmp967 By  bgmp967
    04.20.13

Great product to reduce the length of a cold and boost your immune system when around sick coworkers or children.

• bgmp967 By  bgmp967
    04.20.13

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.12.13

I like this product,my kids do drink it but they don't love the taste,I have mized it into an orange juice smoothie when they are sick and they love those !

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.12.13

• maineyizchill By  maineyizchill
    03.15.13

very good flavor that makes kids interested in receiving it.

• maineyizchill By  maineyizchill
    03.15.13

very good flavor that makes kids interested in receiving it.

• janedough By  janedough
    01.13.13

good product but too expensive.

• janedough By  janedough
    01.13.13

good product but too expensive.

• stinkynelson1 By  stinkynelson1
    12.05.12

My daughter loves this. She has been using it since she was 2 (1/2 packet at that time) she wakes up and asks for her vitamin juice.

• stinkynelson1 By  stinkynelson1
    12.05.12

• shelbylynn0526 By  shelbylynn0526
    11.30.12

i requested samples for these not too far back, hoping to try them and hoping that my kids actually like them..think these would be a good alternative to koolaid during the cold season.

• shelbylynn0526 By  shelbylynn0526
    11.30.12

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300
    11.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. my kids wish the KIDZ tasted better. but they are okay with it

• shivani7300 By  shivani7300