Nintendo DS | SheSpeaks

• prochs By  prochs
    07.12.12

We have 4 ds's and we all love them. We like it cause the kids can take it in the car and not fight and we all can play together.

• hardcorexpiink By  hardcorexpiink
    07.10.12

WE HAVE 2 DS' IN OUR HOUSEHOLD AND WE LOVE THEM! THEY ARE ALSO GREAT FOR THE KIDS TO HAVE IN THE CAR ON ROAD TRIPS AND SUCH. ESP SINCE THEY CAN PLUG IN A HEAD SET AND PARENTS DONT HAVE TO BE BOTHERED BY THE NOISE

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

My husband bought me a DS back before he was my husband and we were in college. He got it so I would be occupied during our long drive to school, etc. I didn't care much for the games that came with it, and I didn't like the small screen. I also didn't really care much for the dual screen. I did like the touch pen that came with it, and it is very portable and easy to use, but that's all I liked about it. I ended up giving it to my niece, who enjoyed it much more than I did.

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

Ok I'm going to say I'm a DS Addicted gal, I love skill games and Nintendo gives me the fix to keep my brain going. I love that it's so portable. I can pop it in my purse and go. My kids love it because we can not only play the gameboy advance games but also the ds games. They've come out with other versions of the DS but I will stick with the old standard because we love old school nintendo. Great product great price love it!

• mzzkitty By  mzzkitty
    12.04.11

I was given this for my birthday by my teenage kids. At first I was taken aback - but they told me it would make my 60 minute train commute fly by, and they weren't kidding. With the variety of games - simple to complex it keeps me occupied and I arrive at work ready to go.

• champ76 By  champ76
    12.02.11

My son loves his Nintendo DS and takes it everywhere we go.Whether we are traveling or just going shopping,the Nintendo DS is a super fun,portable gift for children of most ages and for adults.I would definately recommend the Nintendo DS to anyone who wants to buy their children a gift that they will love and that will keep them occupied and amused for hours on end.The Nintendo DS is worth every penny we payed for it.

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    12.01.11

My son has one that is blue . He is in love with it. You can get earbuds for it so you don't have to listen to what is being played and it is awesome for dr appts , car rides , road trips . airplanes. The games vary in age .. ect from legos , littlest petshop something for everyone .

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.08.11

My daughter LOVES her ds. She can play for hours if I allow her too. I love he variety of games they have for this system

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

We all have one, we are a gaming family. For a long while we used to have "family nite" and we'd all sync up and play DS games. It was a lot of fun ... not sure why we stopped, guess it just got busy.

• danar63 By  danar63
    07.28.10

I am a 47- year old who loves her DS! I take it everywhere with me and if I am sitting in the Dr office or bored riding in the car I will pull it out and play! I have over 20 games and plan on buying a few more! I love the mind games, hidden objects and the Sims. My kids will see it and they will fight over it!! I gave one to my daughter in law when she was on bed rest with the twins. She loves it!!