Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

My favorite flavor of Sabra Hummus. It is delicious to dip with pita chips or fresh vegetables. It is creamy and and has a great flavor!

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

Im really not a fan of humus. It doenst have much flavor and its texture is weird.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    01.02.13

One of my favorite Hummus brands. The Roasted Red Pepper has a bit of a kick to it. A little too much for me, but my hubby and party guest loved it.

• ilamc20 By  ilamc20
    12.24.12

Sabra hummas is so much better than anything I can make and less expensive also. While it was on sale at Publix this week and with coupons it was practically free. There are so many different ways of using sabra. As a sandwich spread (my favorite) and as a dip ( my kids' favorite). Someone at the store also told me it freezes well but I have not had the chance to do that yet because it does not last long with my large family.

• SchottlerC By  SchottlerC
    12.22.12

Love, Love LOVE!!! This hummus is so flavorful and creamy. It goes especially well with pita chips.

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.24.12

Our favorite brand of hummus even my 7yr old loves it.

• Speakheather By  Speakheather
    09.30.12

If you like hummus, this brand is awesome. I like this variety as well but the pine nut is my fave.

• iris3039 By  iris3039
    08.20.12

Sabra hummus is my absolutel favorite! The red pepper flavor is good but I really like the spinach and artichoke variety

• rileypark By  rileypark
    07.18.12

My family loves this. It's a tasty hummus and so much healthier than a dip and it's dairy free for my little boy!

• jessica1627 By  jessica1627
    07.05.12

mmm mmm I love hummus this is great

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

I heard people raving about this hummus, so I bought some, even though it was more expensive than the others. It didn't taste much different than the less expensive kinds. I barely ate any of it, because the flavor got to me after a while. I don't know if it's just the stores where I live, but they only sell it in one size, and I really wish it was smaller, because every time I buy it, I can never eat it all before it goes bad.

• TheHarriedMom By  TheHarriedMom
    05.09.12

Nice hummus - not too spicy that the kids can't eat it with the red pepper which is good.