Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint | SheSpeaks

• kreiter kreiter
    08.25.14

The smell of this lotion is to die for, but to me the thick feeling it leaves in your hands is the failing factor for me. You can imagine yourself in a luxurious massage spa, but then left with a thick layer of lotion you want to wipe off right away. Not for me but I'd still recommend it.

• beetlebug75169 By  beetlebug75169
    03.01.12

Yummy relaxation....we sent this to teachers for Christmas, I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.

• Cristee1037 By  Cristee1037
    01.16.12

This lotion works wonders when you need to relax! Calm, soothing and helps me sleep at night : )

• bucketlady By  bucketlady
    01.11.12

I love Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint lotion. Whenever I find it on sale, I stock up. This is the best!

• carlsbadmom By  carlsbadmom
    01.11.12

OMG! This is the best stuff, EVER!!! It has the most wonderful scent and it stays with you all day. I recently bought the body scrub and it is amazing. A little of the product goes a long way and I feel it is well worth the money. Thank you to Bath and Body Works!

• cityblondechic By  cityblondechic
    01.11.12

My son and husband adore this scent,. so I have it in the house. I prefer more fruity smells but this isn't perfume smelling so I can tolorate it. We've been using these products for more years than I can remember!

• minky4 By  minky4
    01.11.12

This lotion is amazing! I absolutely love a fragrance that actually gives you a sensory experience and eucalyptus and mint certainly does that! In an effort to have better sleep I have been taking baths at night and following up with this lotion. It immediately brings gives a calming effect which I love. I have given this collection to many a new mother for a little "time away". Highly recommended!

• Andrear25 By  Andrear25
    01.10.12

I tried this for the first time recently. Normally don't like anything that I consider strong, but this is definitely an exception. It smells really fresh and clean and the scent clears my head and revives. Have added it to my list of Bath & Body Works favorites!

• slgr01 By  slgr01
    10.11.11

I love this new product. I have tried all the products in this eucalyptis product-shower gel, cream, body wash, & spray....I prefer a lighter smell though.

• TMBwah By  TMBwah
    10.07.11

I tried the body wash and I think that when someone has a cold, this is perfect for clearing the sinuses and relieving cold symptoms. For everyday use however, it is really too strongly scented. It gave me a terrible headache. The tingly sensation on my skin was refreshing and cool, but not worth the headache. Should be strictly advertised for head colds or to clear sinuses.

• susan4 By  susan4
    10.07.11

i love this bottle of relaxsation,,the spearmint and eucalyptus is wonder full, the shower gel is great also a little goes a long way