Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222433 carley222433
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• KareyB By  KareyB
    10.26.11

It smells great. Keeps my hair soft and frizz free.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

Works well, its heavy enough to get my dry hair under control but doesnt weigh it down!

• mokina By  mokina
    10.05.11

These are one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I discovered because my niece always smells good and her hair looks fantastic. I asked her and it was Dove. Since then it is always in my bathroom. My hair is always shiny, smooth and smells wonderful. My hair is straight and used to get frizzy .. not any more :) My friends noticed and my husband asks me what I did to my hair. LOVE IT

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    09.28.11

Best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. It definitely takes care of your hair and my hairstylist even compliments the health of my hair. This adds moisture without weighing it down which is great because I already have heavy and thick hair. This makes it lighter and more manageable. I don't even get any tangles anymore which helps with breakage. No split ends here and it's budget friendly! Go for it!

• MizzMonic By  MizzMonic
    09.28.11

Very good product. I was satified, but have to leave the conditioner on my hair for about 10 minutes to get the silky feeling that I like with my hair.

• pharmgirl101 By  pharmgirl101
    09.21.11

I use Dove shampoo all the time. What I love most is that it really makes my hair smell great all day! I switched to Aussie for a while. I liked it, but I went back to Dove after a while, because I liked the results much better!

• j195028 By  j195028
    09.09.11

Dove is a trusted brand that I have used a long time, the shampoo helped with frizz and split ends, and I like the texture of my hair since using Dove.

• pbjalme By  pbjalme
    03.19.11

I have wavy to curly hair, very thick and fine, and received a sample in the mail. I loved the product so much I used the coupon and bought it. I usually stick with the Suave products, due to be frugal, but went out and splurged for the Dove Conditioner and Shampoo. Would I buy it again, maybe, if I can find another coupon. The price, to me, is a little pricey!

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Smelled great. Dove works good, just prefer Pantene.

• Jessika By  Jessika
    08.15.09

I have really curly hair and this product works great for keeping it soft and not frizzy, Plus it smells sooo good! I would definitely recommend it :)