Gillette Venus Olay Razor | SheSpeaks

• dbvernon dbvernon
    08.07.13

I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.

• RozeReviews RozeReviews
    06.30.13

I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.

Video Reviews

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

I keep hearing great stuff about this razor. Wish I could sample one before investing.

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I just bought the Venus and Olay razor blade and wasn't too happy with it. I love Venus and the Olay greatly helps in adding mositure for a smother shave but I couldn't even completely shave before the Olay strips started falling off! So half of my shaving job was smooth and the other half gave me a rash because I was only using the razor! I love Venus for the fact that they have razors that don't require shaving cream, but I don't know if I will buy the Olay ones again if they keep falling off! And it is a sad fact that I love Venus so much and can't use another brand because Venus gives the best shave because they are very expensive! I wish they would be cheaper, but I keep buying them.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List
    06.07.12

I like the razor.It gives me one of the smoothest,closest shaves for my legs and underarms.I especially like that the moisturizing strip is made with Olay lotion.HOWEVER,there is so much of the moisturizing strip that when it gets wet,the strip gets very mushy and slimy.That is the only bad thing that I see with the razor.Oh..and maybe the price.But most razors have gotten higher in price nowadays.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    05.23.12

This razor is awesome and does what it says, no nicks, no shaving creme required and it last,!!

• jlopez2104 By  jlopez2104
    05.17.12

I love this razor. It is so easy to use and makes shaving super quick because I do not need to worry about shaving cream. It also leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after. This is replacing my current razor!

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

Worked better on my legs because my hair is softer. I feel like one of the moisture bars might fall off when I shave and I don't feel I get that close of a shave. I prefer the disposable Venus razors.

• lorilola By  lorilola
    04.06.12

I liked this razor! My legs stayed soft for days. The only thing was it felt a little bulky when I was shaving my ankles and knees. I couldn't really tell where The line started or ended so I missed some and had to repeat shaving a couple of times.

• juliet By  juliet
    03.28.12

I seem to try almost every new razor released. This one is incredible!! No need for shaving cream. The 5 blades work wonderfully. My legs are perfectly smooth without having messy shaving cream on me or in my tub or shower leaving a residue. So far this is the best.

• InternetMom13 By  InternetMom13
    03.28.12

What's not to love? With the Venus & Olay razor there's no need for shaving gel which means you same money AND time! I recently had surgery on my shoulder/arm and am unable to use my right arm very well. It was so difficult to smear shaving gel on my legs I was only shaving once a week. Now, with this great product it's simplified the process and I can shave like I used to, every other day.

• deann1548 By  deann1548
    03.27.12

I love that I don't have to use shaving cream with this razor. It saves me time and it gives a close shave. Plus my legs feel moisturized after using, which is great!