Oreo Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
708 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

You cannot beat Oreo's! Soak them in milk until they're soft... YUM!!

I love Oreo cookies so much. No cookie tastes like Oreo. I like these originals the best, not the disgusting, too sweet double stuffed ones. They are especially good when dipped in milk. I also like that there are a lot of recipes you can use these with -- for example: Oreo truffles. I hope they never change.

These cookies have been a favorite in family forever it seems. They are the best dippin' cookie, the best on ice cream.

always a favorite

Favorites at my house!

I love these cookies. My mother-in-law is allergic to dairy and my best friend is vegan. They are fit for both of them to eat as a snack! I still remove the cream filling and only eat the cookie myself. Sometimes the filling is too sweet for me but I figure if that's the part that people like the best, taking the cookie part only helps that initiative.

Oreos are amazing! I always eat the creme last because it's the best part of them!

Oreo Sandwich Cookies my kids love their cookies.

Ok, so I know that Oreos aren't the healthiest things on the planet, but boy - do they taste good! I'm a twist-em-apart-and-lick-the-middles oreo eater, and even though I've tried healthier options, such as Newman-O's, they just aren't as tasty as the original Oreo cookies.

Oreo's have been a favorite of my whole family for years. I can remember eating them when I was a child and I took them apart to eat the middle,then the cookies.It is funny now as my grandchildren do the same thing!

I LOVE Oreos! Twisting the cookie apart, dipping them in milk... really brings back memories from being a kid. They have that perfect crunch to them, with the sweet middle. yum!

So delicious with coffee, and I can't stop eating them!

Oreos are always amazing! They're great soaked in milk, or made into a pie crust!

How can you give Oreo's anything but 5 stars!? They are just a category of their own - YUMMY!! I think I have some in the cupboard I need to eat right now!