Oreo Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
704 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Never really liked these.

This is one of those things I only like once in awhile. They are yummy, but can be a little hard.

I like them crushed up in my icecream but on there own, I'm not a big fan of the original ones, now some of the flavored oreos are delicious.

I'd love to see these made without the filling. Love Oreos!

Good But 2 Sweet These are good, but I gave 3 stars because the creamy filling is just too sweet. As I age, I find myself removing most of the filling.

never cares for these, the filling always tastes so greasy.....

They taste pretty good. I hate having the black cookie all over my teeth though :/ also I FOUND A BUG IN THE CREME ONCE and I haven't had one since. Needs better quality control

It's to sweet for my tastes

I don't really like Oreos too much but my family eats them so fast whenever we buy them lol.

I think its cream is nice but the cover is not so great

I don't get Oreos. Honestly, they taste kind of like cardboard with sugar flavored cardboard paste in the middle. There are plenty of other options out there that are better tasting and healthier, plus it's just as cheap to make your own that you actually know what goes into. I'm in the minority on this, I know, but these things are awful. I wouldn't feed them to a pig.

I am not an oreo fan.

Not my thing, too sweet

As yummy as these are they are very unhealthy. Then again its hard to come up with something that isnt. AS I got older I started taking a much healthier approach to eating.