Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
704 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Favorites at my house!

I love these cookies. My mother-in-law is allergic to dairy and my best friend is vegan. They are fit for both of them to eat as a snack! I still remove the cream filling and only eat the cookie myself. Sometimes the filling is too sweet for me but I figure if that's the part that people like the best, taking the cookie part only helps that initiative.

Oreos are amazing! I always eat the creme last because it's the best part of them!

Oreo Sandwich Cookies my kids love their cookies.

Ok, so I know that Oreos aren't the healthiest things on the planet, but boy - do they taste good! I'm a twist-em-apart-and-lick-the-middles oreo eater, and even though I've tried healthier options, such as Newman-O's, they just aren't as tasty as the original Oreo cookies.

Oreo's have been a favorite of my whole family for years. I can remember eating them when I was a child and I took them apart to eat the middle,then the cookies.It is funny now as my grandchildren do the same thing!

I LOVE Oreos! Twisting the cookie apart, dipping them in milk... really brings back memories from being a kid. They have that perfect crunch to them, with the sweet middle. yum!

So delicious with coffee, and I can't stop eating them!

Oreos are always amazing! They're great soaked in milk, or made into a pie crust!

How can you give Oreo's anything but 5 stars!? They are just a category of their own - YUMMY!! I think I have some in the cupboard I need to eat right now!

one and only original :).

Oreo's are the classic milk-dippin' cookies. Best cookie ever sold in stores. 'nuff said. ;)

i love oreo's... have then every morning at work and im eating some right now lol

A classic. We don't really buy them very often, but I'll always eat then when I get the chance!