Oreo Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
708 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

i love the double stuffed ones i don't know about you but i like to soak them in milk.

Who doesn' t remember oreos. This was a treat as a kid that I still remember today. Whether you dunk it, twist it or just eat it, it's always good!

The best all around cookie! Just looking at the package reminds me of my childhood---open up the package and that rich chocolate scent just wafts out-----taking that first bite is soooo good----I can never eat just one......or two......or three! I like mine both with milk or without. Double stuffs are my favortie.

very good...even the reduced fat is good

I love the cookie way more than the stuffing. It leaves a weird oily/thick feeling in your mouth when eating them with milk...

Oreos are always a favorite snack or dessert. I like to crumble them up on my brownie, ice cream creation!! What an extra treat. Everythings better with oreos on top.

I am a picky person when it comes to drinking milk and when I have Oreo I have to have some milk. It is the only time i really drink milk. I love Oreo. Will buy a lot. Its a good way for me to get my vitamin D.

Delicious and messy! I used to love oreo cookies with a cold glass of 1% milk.

Thes are so addicting!! They taste so good.

Friggin LOVE these! I always split mine up and dunk them and devour!!

I eat the cream first than the cookie!! With a glass of milk you can't go wrong.

i love oreos best cookies ever...

I love oreo cookies especially when they are dipped in milk. No other sandwich cookie comes close. I have always been a fan of the oreo chocolate sandwich cookie and always will be.

i dont know anyone who doesnt like oreos - but you have it eat them by dunking them in milk first ;)

Who doesn't love Oreos? The best dipped in milk! I personally love the Double Stuff Oreos! I recently tried Creamsicle Oreos and those are AMAZING! I love the different types they come out and like to try them out. Oreos are one of my favorite snacks to keep around the house (but they don't last long!).