Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Review Page 46 of 46 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• holly669 By  holly669
    01.31.10

I originally tried this because I had a coupon, but I really liked how soft my hands felt afterwards. Now I use this in the kitchen just to wash my hands. I love the new scent, tropical shea butter. Of course, Dawn is the best grease cutter for washing the dishes!

• joy9281 By  joy9281     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.15.09

I LOVE THIS STUFF. IT WORKS AND IT REALLY HELPS MY SUPER DRY HANDS!

• loveladona1 By  loveladona1
    12.07.09

love it!!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    12.07.09

I love it! Def notice a difference!

• misskay By  misskay
    12.06.09

i like it better than any I have tried now that i do my dishes instead of the dishwasher .

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    12.05.09

Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay is the best dish soap that I have ever used. I was able to see a noticeable difference in the feel and appearance of my hand after only one use. I notice the tiny lines and wrinkle had lessened and the feel of my hands were not tight and dry. They come in different scents. I tried the pomegranate splash in my kitchen and the Aloe Vera in my bathroom. I have even replaced my bathroom hand soap with this product. It is remarkable. I would definitely recommend this product.

• ACherryinVA By  ACherryinVA
    09.03.09

I'm over half way through my first bottle and have noticed that my nails are longer than normal. Usually by the time they get to this length, they break!!! The price isn't bad at all in my opinion. Great for my nails and gets the dishes clean!

• kjking1 By  kjking1
    07.28.09

This stuff is awesome, I never have "dishpan hands" anymore!

• kittyhardcore By  kittyhardcore
    06.23.09

I really usually don't think much about which dish soap I use, but I bought this and LOVE it!