Oreo Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
708 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I love them they are a old classic that still make you want a glass of milk with your cookies. I also love the ones covered in white fudge during winter its no fair they don't give you a lot in the box!

i love these cookies,especially the fudge covered ones they have during the winter months.they are my favorite.everybody i knows loves these cookies.

OMG!!!!! Love it sooo good

Milk's fave cookie and its also my fav. I like to eat the filling cream first and then the two other cookies. Soo good!

Oreos are the best, especially with peanut butter to dip them in and a glass of milk!

Still an hands down favorite with my teens!

Who doesn't love oreos? I love twisting them apart, scraping off the icing and dunking them in milk--just like I did when I was a kid

Oreo Sandwich Cookies with a cup of milk as a snack are one of the best snacks ever. This snack everyone likes even kids for a treat. Everybody likes Oreo's.

i will always love my oreos they are the best

Absolutely the best cookie ever made!!! A classic in my home!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Oreos..................................!

I LOVE oreos! I get them every once in a while as a treat, but when I do I savor them to no end! They are also amazing deep fried with some powdered sugar ontop! That is a super rare treat though!

never cares for these, the filling always tastes so greasy.....

Every since I was a kid I loved my Oreo's and milk!!

Yum I love these. They are classic and always great to snack on (every once in a while of course). I love breaking them in in half and eating a half at a time. First the one with less filling and then the one with the most filling!!