Oreo Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
704 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Oreos are the best, especially with peanut butter to dip them in and a glass of milk!

Still an hands down favorite with my teens!

Who doesn't love oreos? I love twisting them apart, scraping off the icing and dunking them in milk--just like I did when I was a kid

Oreo Sandwich Cookies with a cup of milk as a snack are one of the best snacks ever. This snack everyone likes even kids for a treat. Everybody likes Oreo's.

i will always love my oreos they are the best

Absolutely the best cookie ever made!!! A classic in my home!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Oreos..................................!

I LOVE oreos! I get them every once in a while as a treat, but when I do I savor them to no end! They are also amazing deep fried with some powdered sugar ontop! That is a super rare treat though!

never cares for these, the filling always tastes so greasy.....

Every since I was a kid I loved my Oreo's and milk!!

Yum I love these. They are classic and always great to snack on (every once in a while of course). I love breaking them in in half and eating a half at a time. First the one with less filling and then the one with the most filling!!

i love the double stuffed ones i don't know about you but i like to soak them in milk.

Who doesn' t remember oreos. This was a treat as a kid that I still remember today. Whether you dunk it, twist it or just eat it, it's always good!

The best all around cookie! Just looking at the package reminds me of my childhood---open up the package and that rich chocolate scent just wafts out-----taking that first bite is soooo good----I can never eat just one......or two......or three! I like mine both with milk or without. Double stuffs are my favortie.

very good...even the reduced fat is good