Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Review Page 45 of 46 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• krr819645 By  krr819645
    06.17.12

I love dawn this kind makes your hands so soft and your dishes so clean...It is a bit pricey tho but it is worth it if you can find it on sale..

• gatagangsta By  gatagangsta
    06.14.12

I usually like the dawn soaps but this one I wasn't a big fan of. It didn't give me enough of the suds that I like when I use a dish washing soap and I felt like I had to put it on the sponge more often than usual. I didn't really like this product very much. It did leave my hands feeling soft though which I liked.

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    06.12.12

Dawn smells great, cleans extremely well, and has other off label uses as well. I have a girlfriend who used it to get rid of lice, and apparently it worked excellently with that (We just discussed this yesterday) and it also helps get rid of fleas on dogs, just leave it on for 10 min and the fleas die and you can wash them away. It may take an extra time or two, but it's non-toxic and safe for use on animals and people so it beats all of the chemical stuff that half the time doesn't work. We always have Dawn on hand. (pun intended)

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I like this product! I love dawn dish soap. It makes my hands feel nice.

• jyoti81 By  jyoti81     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.20.12

i love it never want to try other products

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

This does work really well at moisturizing your hands, but I had the lavender kind, and it smells so horribly. I had to throw it away because the smell gave me such of a big headache every time I used it or smelled it. I still recommend it because it works. I just hope you can handle the smell better than I did.

• holliewood0223 By  holliewood0223
    10.17.11

I think Dawn is a great dish detergent...so needless to say this hand renewal made my day since I am always washing dishes. I do not have a dish washer I am the dish washer so this stuff is a great cleaning supply.

• washingtinlady By  washingtinlady
    03.20.11

i liked the smell, but i did not think it lasted very long, i mean i kept having to add more to my dish rage as i as washing. but my hands no longer cracked after washing so many dishes! And it is a little pricy, worth it? Only if you need something to not be so harsh on your hands! (as other soaps may be)

• waltenja By  waltenja
    11.27.10

I have a particular type of eczema which is very painful. It is aggravated by soaps and cleansers and even just being wet. This is the first and ONLY dish soap which does not seem to cause outbreaks. I love it!

• goinggreener By  goinggreener
    07.30.10

I just recently bought this product (had a coupon!). I am really satisfied with it, seems to last a long time. It would be a little pricey with out the coupon though.

• bernicecookie By  bernicecookie
    07.11.10

I used to be afraid of washing the dishes because of my long nails. Not anymore. A little less than a miracle, but still high on the list!

• heathermouberry By  heathermouberry
    06.27.10

I love this stuff. It smells good and is great for my hands. Its so gentle for my hands when washing dishes but has all the cleaning power I need. It is so worth it.

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    06.26.10

I love this dish soap. It doesn't seem so expensive to me, since I stock up on it during sales and ALWAYS use coupons for it. Great product and I love how my hands feel after use. Nice scent too :D

• gagirl74 By  gagirl74
    06.17.10

I had a coupon so I decided to tryDawn's Hands Renewal with Olay . I loved the scent and how it made my hands feel so soft after about a week. Dawn is the best dish washing liquid. It is priced higher than regular dawn but it is worth the extra money. Use a coupon and it will cost about the same.

• teencee By  teencee
    05.25.10

I love this dishwashing soap! It is the only kind i use now! My hands feel soft after doing a huge load of dishes & it gets the dishes squeaky clean. always get coupons for this so it doesnt cost me much more than other kinds.