Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Hubby loves this stuff and I love how much softer his face feels! So nice!

• arhoads29 By  arhoads29     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

Hubby and sons both liked using this though the scent could be toned down a little.

• LindseyMorgan By  LindseyMorgan
    04.25.13

This product DOESNOT dry your skin. No burning. I would totally recommend this. My hubby ADORED THIS:DD

• reena100 By  reena100     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

This product doesnt dry your skin. No burning or stinging. I would totally recommend this. Loved it .

• brandy4587 By  brandy4587     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

My husband fell in love with this - he used it immediately and did not have any issues with sensitivity and said it made his face feel cool and refreshed. I enjoyed the subtle, manly scent - sometimes these products go overboard but this was just right!

• mandy22q By  mandy22q     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

i received this in my she speaks p and g product kit. I got a full size my husband was excited that something I got in the mail was for him :) I test and review products as a hobby. There for I said he needed to try it. I have a clean shaven husband with a soft face with out razor burn sting I think this product is great.

• pippilongstocking By  pippilongstocking     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

This Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer goes on nicely with it's creamy-smooth texture without leaving my husband's face oily or filmy. My husband has sensitive skin, but this moisturizer caused no irritation, and had a pleasant somewhat cooling sensation right after he shaved. The scent is not overpowering, just mild and clean. Although the razor he used to shave with was ready to be replaced, he used it one more time this morning, and yet he had no razor bumps, just a great, smooth face. He likes this moisturizer, and I appreciate shespeaks and P&G for introducing us to this product.

• simbalala By  simbalala     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

Got this for husband. He loves it. Makes his skin smooth and helps with the irritation.

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

I just got this for my husband and I was surprised at how well it works! My husband loves it and I love the smell.

• mosam11 By  mosam11     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

This is not something my husband typically uses - but I made him try it. He said his face felt very smooth after using it, and the scent was pleasant.

• father8028 By  father8028     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

husband loves it, has a great smell,