Oreo Sandwich Cookies Review Page 44 of 46 | SheSpeaks

• AuttyW By  AuttyW
    08.17.12

I LOVE oreos! I get them every once in a while as a treat, but when I do I savor them to no end! They are also amazing deep fried with some powdered sugar ontop! That is a super rare treat though!

• beevet By  beevet
    07.22.12

never cares for these, the filling always tastes so greasy.....

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

Every since I was a kid I loved my Oreo's and milk!!

• floflolinda By  floflolinda
    07.19.12

Yum I love these. They are classic and always great to snack on (every once in a while of course). I love breaking them in in half and eating a half at a time. First the one with less filling and then the one with the most filling!!

• luluandsuki4ever27 By  luluandsuki4ever27
    07.19.12

i love the double stuffed ones i don't know about you but i like to soak them in milk.

• Rafencat By  Rafencat
    07.19.12

Who doesn' t remember oreos. This was a treat as a kid that I still remember today. Whether you dunk it, twist it or just eat it, it's always good!

• kristipye By  kristipye
    07.18.12

The best all around cookie! Just looking at the package reminds me of my childhood---open up the package and that rich chocolate scent just wafts out-----taking that first bite is soooo good----I can never eat just one......or two......or three! I like mine both with milk or without. Double stuffs are my favortie.

• stargayzr By  stargayzr
    07.18.12

very good...even the reduced fat is good

• Nidiamazing By  Nidiamazing
    07.18.12

I love the cookie way more than the stuffing. It leaves a weird oily/thick feeling in your mouth when eating them with milk...

• abean8992 By  abean8992
    07.18.12

Oreos are always a favorite snack or dessert. I like to crumble them up on my brownie, ice cream creation!! What an extra treat. Everythings better with oreos on top.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    07.10.12

I am a picky person when it comes to drinking milk and when I have Oreo I have to have some milk. It is the only time i really drink milk. I love Oreo. Will buy a lot. Its a good way for me to get my vitamin D.

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

Delicious and messy! I used to love oreo cookies with a cold glass of 1% milk.

• Annaflower By  Annaflower
    07.03.12

Thes are so addicting!! They taste so good.

• samgilbert80 By  samgilbert80
    06.29.12

Friggin LOVE these! I always split mine up and dunk them and devour!!

• connie0908 By  connie0908
    06.26.12

I eat the cream first than the cookie!! With a glass of milk you can't go wrong.