Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Review Page 44 of 46 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Liduvina By  Liduvina     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

First day trying hands feel soft will review after four more day to see if in five-day it improved my hands. Smells nice and cleans dishes well.

• kimtako By  kimtako     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

I couldn't wait to try this product. I wash my hands constantly throughout the day and they are dry and sometimes cracked. I have always used Dawn and the addition of Olay only makes it better. My hands are smooth and soft after washing a few dishes and I don't feel the need to apply Olay's Quench to them. I love the scent too and it doesn't linger on the dishes, which might make food have an odd smell.

• krystlbear By  krystlbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.11.13

This is a great detergent. It leaves my hands feeling so soft and cleans very well.

• jkelly821 By  jkelly821     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.13

I love this dish soap! It smells divine (I used the pink one), provides moisture for your hands, and still has the same grease and grime fighting power as the original Dawn. Who could ask for more?

• samnacole13 By  samnacole13     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.13

I have severe psoriasis on my hands that causes them to stay extremely dry and cracked. I have always loved dawn dish detergent because it so effective, but I recently decided to give Dawn hand renewal with Olay beauty a try, and I couldn't be happier! It holds true to it promise, smoothing even the most severe cases of dry hands! After one week of using my hands are soft and smooth! No more pain from cracking skin, and dryness! I am so happy with this product!!

• cherokeechic By  cherokeechic
    03.16.13

i enjoy dawn b/c it cleans my dishes and leaves my hands soft.

• jenuits By  jenuits
    02.26.13

I really love this stuff. My hands are always so dry that it was such a relief to have them actually soft and clean after washing dishes. The pomegranate is my favorite and has a really pleasant scent as well as washes my glasses and delicate china very nicely.

• Nancy1967 By  Nancy1967
    02.21.13

I absolutely love Dawn Hand Renewal w/Olay. It works great on the dishes and bubbles don't disappear after seconds and it's wonderful to my hands.

• AleeCassan By  AleeCassan
    12.30.12

I personally use this when I do my dishes because it really helps my hands be smooth instead of cracked all of the time (I am ALWAYS doing dishes) and also makes dishes super clean and great looking.

• mewyrick By  mewyrick
    12.27.12

Does a good job on dishes but you have to rinse them A LOT to get the soap off.

• shonvic1981 By  shonvic1981     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.06.12

Dawn is my favorite dish detergent. I just stocked up on these and purchased 20 of them. I love the way it moisturize my hands when I am washing dishes.

• jufaswife By  jufaswife
    12.06.12

Dawn is one of my favorite dish detergents. You don't have to use too much and the suds lasts.

• zekthezookeeper By  zekthezookeeper
    12.05.12

I just bought this product last week, and I really like it. It does make my hands feel better after I wash the dishes, and it cleans very well. I also love the smell.

• mamaroach By  mamaroach
    12.05.12

I was using another Dawn product and decided to try this when I received a coupon for it. I have now switched to this all the time!! I do alot of hand dishwashing and it has helped my hands to stay softer and not dry out as much. I highly recommend this!!!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Makes my hands soft. I definitely don't think that they improve the texture of your hands over time though.