Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Review Page 43 of 46 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• allymike2005 By  allymike2005
    04.26.13

This is my favorite dish soap!! Once I used it I got hooked! LOL! I love it and never run out because it seems like every time I go to the store to get groceries I have to buy another bottle. My hands feel so soft while i'm washing dishes or just to wash my hands. I love it!!

• alea79 By  alea79     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap! Smells great and doesn't dry out my hand. Dawn does an excellent job of breaking down food & grease to leave dishes clean!

• juli8587 By  juli8587     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

I enjoy how dawn fights grease and has always been a favorite in my household. But when I saw it paired with olay I was also one of the doubtful ones. But after continuous use you do see that your hands seem to be more moisturized then with any regular dish wash soap.

• duffymum By  duffymum     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

The dish soap is great in the winter weather. Washing dishes isn't something you can get around. My hands get very dry during the cold months and I am glad to find a dish soap that doesn't add to the dryness. It has actually helped alleviate some of the dryness.

• pertylady83 By  pertylady83     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

At first I wasn't so sure about this product. I do love all Olay products, but my main concern was making sure my dishes got clean. After the first use, I was hooked! This dish detergent is a must in my home now! I always try to catch it on sale paired with a coupon, so I have enough on hand. The smell is great, it makes your hands feel so smooth!

• antonia37355 By  antonia37355     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

So greatful for this!!! My hands always dry out so bad from regular dish soaps. I am so releived to find one that doesnt dry my hands out so bad!

• ashwoods2406 By  ashwoods2406
    04.25.13

Cleans dishes very well and leaves my hands very soft.

• roxannec2 By  roxannec2     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

I have used this product before and I loved it. It keeps your hand feeling soft and it does not dry your skin out. This is a great find.

• southiemom02127 By  southiemom02127
    04.25.13

This is a must have in my kitchen I do a lot of dishes during the day and Dawn keeps my hand so soft

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

Always wanted to try this and SO GLAD I did. Not only does it make my dish VERY clean but it also makes me hands feel SO SOFT!!

• arhoads29 By  arhoads29     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

Works great on dishes and hands. I've only been using it for two days and notice the difference in my hands already.

• reena100 By  reena100     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

Love dawn.. Hand are soft after use of product. Dishes are clean.

• Emlynn By  Emlynn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

I really like Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay it smells so nice, clean dishes very well and made my hands feeling soft!

• mosam11 By  mosam11     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.13

I love how soft this made my hands feel after using it. And it still cleaned the dishes as well as my regular Dawn does - so I think it's pretty great!

• loni224 By  loni224     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

Was skeptical at first but the soap really does seem to hydrate hands. Now if only they could remove the water :)