Gillette Fusion ProSeries Irritation Defense Soothing Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Hubby loves this stuff and I love how much softer his face feels! So nice!

• raniarocks By  raniarocks     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

My husband was really happy to have a product in the box for him! This is already the moisturizer he uses, so it worked out great! I really love the smell of the Gillette and he loves the way it soothes his skin after a shave.

• shaunahg By  shaunahg     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

My husband was happy there was a product for him inside the box. He was a little confused, as the bottle looks like shaving cream, but found out it was aftershave. He liked the smell of the cream and it did reduce some of the irritation from shaving.

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

Was very excited to be able to participate in the P@G most loved products. Gillette Fusion was one of the items in my box to sample and my husband was like "Woohoo is that for me?" lol. He has been using some other brand after he shaves and he hasn't been happy with the outcome so he was eager to try this. It smells great and he is very happy with the way his face feels after he shaves. He is definitely changing out his old brand for this brand.

• ToryLeCompte By  ToryLeCompte     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

My husband was super excited to see this came and was even more excited to try it out so he ran to the bathroom to shave! LOL! He loves the smell and I must say, after he shaves his skin look red and irritated but not after using this, he was smooth and said for the first time in a long time his face felt great after shaving!

• Sharpnack By  Sharpnack     SheSpeaks Tester

Great

• Liduvina By  Liduvina     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

My husband usually doesn't use moisturizer on. His face, but he likes this. The smell is nice and makes his face smooth.

• CandiceN By  CandiceN     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

My husband isn't huge on face creams. He did like this one though! His suggestion - he'd love one that he could just apply using the container, rather than using his hands. He hates having his hands smell like aftershave/lotion afterwards. Otherwise, great product - left him feeling soft and reduced shaving irritation greatly.

• KolleenO By  KolleenO     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I gave this to my husband to try after shaving. He was very impressed with the smoothness of his skin after he applied it. It smelled good; not too strong. I will be purchasing more of this product for him in the future!

• bellastarr By  bellastarr     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

My husband tried this product and really liked it. He said it left his skin feeling soft and it helped sooth his skin after shaving. He liked that it didn't burn, and I liked that it smelled great on him! He will be buying this product from now on.

• Swedey By  Swedey     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I used this on my legs. It is more like lotion than the standard foaming cream or gel. When I was done it felt like I had put lotion on, but I hadn't. Good for moisture. I like the clean smell and subtle cool feeling. I didn't have any irritation after using it, but I'm not generally susceptible to irritation from shaving products. I'm going to have my husband try it on his face next.